Maintaining Since Last Summer

• Hi fellow maintainers,
    I lost around 40 pounds last year, starting at 156 and getting down to my low of 114. I really feel most comfortable at around 115-116, but in the last couple of months my weight has gone up and settled in around 119. I don't feel like I have changed my eating habits (maybe gotten a little lax), and I work out several days a week. I do feel like maybe I have developed some more muscle, since I do some strength training. So, anyway, I have been maintaining since last July, with a range of 115-120ish...but feel best at the lower end of that range.
    I have come here for support with maintaining, which is hard on other sites. It all seems to be about the loss and not keeping it off. I would also welcome new ideas for exercise and eating. So, I am ready to start exploring this wonderful site to see what it has to offer...and maybe I can offer some advice and support back to some of you!
    Di
  • Hi Di and !

We're so glad you found us here! We have a weekly chat thread that is a great way to get to know people. And everyone is free to start threads on any topic of interest. We're looking forward to getting to know you better!

And congratulations on your successful maintenance!
  • Thanks, Meg!
    I am looking forward to exploring on here...now if I can just find some much needed time to do so!
  • Di! I'm so glad to see you here!

There is always room for more support! I love the other forum that we're on, but you are right that there isn't as strong a maintainers community. 3FC has been fantastically helpful to me during the maintenance process, and I hope it is helpful to you as well.

Definitely check out the weekly chat and get to know everyone!
  • Welcome Di! Congrats on your loss and maintenance!
  • Quote: Di! I'm so glad to see you here!

There is always room for more support! I love the other forum that we're on, but you are right that there isn't as strong a maintainers community. 3FC has been fantastically helpful to me during the maintenance process, and I hope it is helpful to you as well.

Definitely check out the weekly chat and get to know everyone!
    Hi Shannon!!! I made it here, at last! I did briefly look at the weekly chat thread....it was very overwhelming, to say the least!

THanks to all for the warm welcomes!!
  • Just jump in and get your feet wet.
  • Quote: I did briefly look at the weekly chat thread....it was very overwhelming, to say the least!
    It was overwhelming to me the first time I read it, too. I remember I asked in the thread if it was okay to post there.