Hi.......

• Hi. My name is Kerrie, I live in Australia. I work full time, am married and have 4 children. I have always watched my weight - well, from about 16 (I am now 40 - how the heck did that happen???) - and although I would like to lose a further couple of kgs - about 5 lb, I am pretty happy where I am. I have been heading to the gym for the past 4-5 months and have really toned up. I dont really need to lose any more weight so I suppose this is the forum where I should be..... My biggest issue is "raspberry licorice" and I need to somehow control those urges to eat the whole bag - who am I kidding - read urges - think frenzied eating. Anyway, hope to get to know heaps of online friends from around the world. Cheers, Kerrie
  • Hi Kerrie, welcome to 3fc!!! I visited Australia a few years ago and I absolutely loved it! You have a wonderful country. Please jump in wherever you feel comfortable. There are a lot of friendly, supportive people here. I'm looking forward to "seeing" you around.
  • Welcome!I love licorice, too.