Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 03:23 PM   #16  
Tanned Sexy Chick

Went browsing for some information on hair loss here are some of the links I found that may or may not be useful

ABC news

regrowth.com

bringhealth.com

hair-loss-abc.com

Basically they all say that it is from either shock of lack of calories or a vitamin is low....they are all very useful links
Old 01-29-2004, 03:59 AM   #17  
jhopp217

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanIsle
I also am on day 3 and dont feel so great although my daughter Day3 also got really sick yesterday.
I did cheat and have a reg. coffeee instead of decafe today though.
Hopefully this shall pass.
Brenda
A few years a go I went on Atkins and ate all bad foods that were no carbs and I felt terrible. it's important to realize you still have to have some carbs. I try to get my carbs in the morning and afternoon, and limit them at night. I find this way, I have a little extra push in the morning, then I have my low carb meals at night.

I never read the Atkins books, but is there something that says to have decaf? I drink about 4 cups of coffee a day (2 with breakfast, and two after dinner) and I feel fine. Ironically, about 1/3-1/4 of my carbs come from the milk I put in my coffee.
Closed Thread