Japanese food-Help

• Ok. So I had to go out to lunch today with some people at work. We went to a Japanese steakhouse. I had Hibachi chicken and shrimp. I also had vegetables and ate about half of them. I am worried that I may screwed myself up. What do you think? I am on day 4 of induction. I just don't know how many carbs are in about a cup of vegetables. Can anyone help? Do you think I am still ok? I didn't have any sauces or anything.
  • What low carb plan are you on that makes you worry about messing up by eating vegetables?
  • I just feel very full...like I ate too much. I just wonder if I ate too many vegetables. It was mostly zucchini and onions. I also had a side salad. I am sure I am ok. Just didn't want to screw up after 4 days. I am doing atkins.
  • Japanese hibachi chicken, steak, and seafood are going to be low carb enough, even for Atkins induction, don't sweat it.
  • Even though onions are higher in carbs than some other veggies, I would have to agree with the chicklets and say you did a good job for eating out.

Its not easy eating out on atkins b/c you never know if there is a hidden ingredient that would put you over your daily carb count.

GOOD JOB PEACHES !!!
  • chinese food
    does any one know if chinese food is high in carbs i know some of it is but i am talking about hunan chicken
  • Quote: does any one know if chinese food is high in carbs i know some of it is but i am talking about hunan chicken
    I think one serving of hunan chicken contains about 15% carbs.
    (and a whole lot of sodium)
    All Chinese food is filled with sodium and carbs-even the veggie platters.