Old 10-01-2001, 05:03 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Daily, Monday, October 1

Rise and shine, Chickies! (I love it when the first of the month falls on a Monday - guess I'm anal!)

I am going to put the coffee on but not do doggie walks until it gets bright - about 7 a.m. these days. The Little Mother has been out for potty, has eaten her eggs and kibble breakfast and is asleep on the bed now.

Hershey and I are off to Ottawa this morning to visit my grandbaby Tayler - and her Dad as well, of course. Jim has Mondays off from the restaurant and does the Mr Mom. I can't believe he will be 36 next week. I really don't see enough of Tayler who is growing fast (she will be 2 in February) and am just going to invite myself for coffee more often. Wendy is a sweetheart but very close to her side of the family who live near them. Guess I'm just going to have to do more roadrunning!

We definitely had a killer frost last night! That is great because now Mother Nature has made the decision for me about what to pull and what to pitch. I picked the last feed of green beans yesterday afternoon and the tomatoes and cukes are in the house too. Now it's cleanup time - I love working outside on those gold and blue October days!

Have a wonderful Monday!
Old 10-01-2001, 06:47 AM   #2  

Default Mondays .....grrrr

It's going to be a long tired day today since I've been awake and in the living room since 3:00AM. I wanna whine! My chest is "looser" though so that's a good sign. I need to get to that lawn today. I didn't yesterday cause I literally forgot. I am taking prednizone and it fogs up my mind. Oy vey, I wandered around like a zombie and will probably again today.
I watched TV this morning and I'm getting very tired of seeing that freak wearing a dirty dish towel on his head. IMHO, he is getting entirely too much attention. What about the workers trying to clean up the mess he made in NY? They deserve the TV time..not him. (There I feel better now)
Take care and have a good day! God bless!
Old 10-01-2001, 08:20 AM   #3  

Well, I have taken my two to school and work for the day and i'm sitting with my coffee trying to collect my scrambled brains. I'm pretty tired this morning so I expect another pot coming on!

Gardening all day yesterday and I finally have one bed done. I don't know if I can get another one done today, Mount Laundry is calling my name so it looks like there's some necessary damage control needing on the inside of the house today. can hardly believe that Canadian Thanksgiving is coming next weekend, where did the time go?

Have a busy, happy, OP, and safe day chickies!
Old 10-01-2001, 09:03 AM   #4  

Hallo everyone.

Just to say my day started out not so good, but I am feeling allot better now.
(WEIGHT COMING OFF TO SLOW, ACCORDING TO ME)

I guess I must not only learn a new way of eating but I must start working on my patience to.

You all must enjoy your day, mine over soon. I will be leaving the office in 1 hours time to go home and start dinner.

Love you all.

Old 10-01-2001, 09:29 AM   #5  

Good Monday Morning Ruth, Tippy, Pooky, Hensa, and all to follow!

Feeling pretty good today. We had and absolutely beautiful fall weekend. Temperatures in the mid 60's and sunshine. It was just warm enough for the pool party we went to Saturday afternoon. They had a heated pool, hot tub and trampoline. The boys were going non-stop from one to the other, from 4:00 until 10:30 when we left. I think they managed to get in a bite or two of food. I love to see them have fun.

Our school is starting a Garden club and our first meeting is tonight. There are many of us in the neighborhood that have flower gardens that we would like to share with our school. I think this will be loads of fun.

Ruth, have fun with the grandbaby, I do agree that more trips should be in your future, that baby needs to get to know her grammy!

Tippy, I agree with you!

Pooky, enjoy the time to yourself.

Hi Hensa, slow is better than none at all!

Wishing all a great op day!

jenny
Old 10-01-2001, 10:22 AM   #6  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Morning all house is callin my name to clean it there is no excuses today!!!! i have to find the dinning room as i have 5 little boyscouts comming over for their meeting tonight. i hope sll ges well and it is clean.

I have been playing with this little mouse in the house for a few days if it keeps this up i will have to catch it and keep it for a pet the kids get all excited when it runs through. it is very cute!!! and it has managed to avoid all the traps so far!!!! LOL it is also getting bolder so i think that i may make it my friend!!! i have been talking to is so far but he just does not want to go into the trap. it has been there for 4 days now and i have moved it in different places and now there is peanut butter with a hamster food in the trap. hope full it will get cought before it ends up in a cage on the counter and hand fed!!!!
Old 10-01-2001, 01:11 PM   #7  

Default HOUSE CLEANING!!??

OK...what is with everyone needing to clean their houses? I spent the morning painting at the new club and then around noon I decided I needed to come home and clean house too
Actually POOKY- do my Mt. Laundry. My dh used to do a load or 2 every day but since he's been gone I haven't had time to do hardly any. In fact, although it's been pretty quiet since he's left, I got on the 2 oldest kids last night and demanded they help out (11 dd and 14 ds) Don't know if it had any effect on them though...
Guess what? While hunting for yet another self help book at Borders this weekend, I stumbled across a book called "Stop Walking On Eggshells" it was for people that care about people with Borderline Personality Disorder. Curiously, I looked in and it was like a light bulb going on! I left it for him to look at and he checked off about 85% of the atributes. I feel like we've finally found the problem and now we can really get to work on it. Unfortunately, the treatment called for meds (the same stuff he's been on) and therapy (which you know we've done to death. But atleast I don't feel so alone in my rollercoaster life.

BTW: Choc. chips are all gone and back on OP today. Only problem is I'm so busy with the club, housework and life in general, I can't find time or energy to work out!! UGH!
Old 10-01-2001, 01:50 PM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Gee wish I could get on the pc early.......so since I can't I'll have to say Good Afternoon instead of good morning ROFL.

The fall is my FAV time of the year, today its raining out and dreary so the jamies are staying on.

Have a Wonderful Day !!

Tippy I suggest wearing a bra for that loose chest - Maybe Ruthies metal one?? ROFL....just joshin!

Love, Leens
Old 10-01-2001, 07:33 PM   #9  
Big Loser

Good evening to all! I am very late again. Busy busy at work. Got back op today, I even walked at lunch time around the parking lot at work...Water, water everywhere. I have been drinking it like crazy... Ineed to get in the OCtober Challenge.....maybe tommorrow. Ruth I am sure you had a fabulous time with that grandbaby..how does Hershey like him.

Everyone else seems to be in cleaning mode.... I did some over the weekend....it really needed it. I have to say I have not evtered my laundry room in about 3 weeks, the kids nanny has been doing all the laundry while I am at work....I usually do a load on the weekend but she came over Saturday and we went to a movie and she did it then too!!!! I love that woman!!!!

Hope everyone has a great evening. Take care all and have a happy OP Tuesday
Old 10-01-2001, 07:55 PM   #10  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Rachel can i borrow your woman??? Please????

I am in love with her!!!!

I did the laundry at least most of it and got the kitchen clean and the living room. what a mess and great accomplishment.