Old 08-12-2001, 01:11 PM   #16  
It's MY Life

Mama J---sent you a "football" Personal Message--hope you get it.
Old 08-12-2001, 05:40 PM   #17  

Default HELLO

Hi all.... I know its kinda late on sunday afternoon but it was the only time this weekend to post....

Peachie........((((((prayers and hugs))))))) sending lots of prayers your way for you and Jiff..hope everything turns out ok.....

Pooky.....oooohhh, I love little mermaid,,, the bedroom sounds sooo cute!!! sometimes I wish I were a kid again just to have all these cute things they come out with hehehe

Debkay.... boy do I know about school shopping, went out last week for clothes ( and my girls wear uniforms but they still need the pants, blouses, sweaters and shoes) and now we have to go for supplies......the clothes I dont mind shopping for but the supplies,,,,geez...... you cant even get down an aisle at the store....

Pat.....oooohh a mouse.... we had one a while back and the girls thought it would be soooo cute to keep for a pet, NOT!!!!!! good luck catching it!!!!

To everyone else, hope you had a great weekend,, hubby is still recouperating(sp) from eye surgery, looks like he wont be going back to work this week after all.... its gonna be a long haul before he gets his sight back ( makes me reflect on just how much I take for granted with being able to see, ya know???) this is the last week before school starts and my freshman has been having cheerleading practice in this hot, humid, weather so I have been keeping an eye on her as she also has asthma and has to use her inhaler during practice....... WHOOPs... I went off the LC menu this weekend and I mean I really went off the wagon and got run over by the wheels.... but back on tomorrow.. I went and stocked up on lowcarb foods and Im ready to jump back on.....I just didnt plan on all the long hours and doctors and hospital appt. this week and completely went all out.... ANYWAY, NEXT TIME I WILL PLAN, PLAN, PLAN!!!!!!

Take care,
Old 08-12-2001, 08:42 PM   #18  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Just read about Jiff my deepest prayers are with her.

mum of 2 jiff is one of the backbones of the low carb forums. she is a great wealth of info and support. we all wish her the speediest recovery.

Just to let you guys know I am back from the camping trip and trying to get back on the wagon with laundry unpacking, I will be more active in a few days. hope all iss well and will try to read the post soon
Old 08-13-2001, 07:26 PM   #19  

Janice,
just wanted to tell you I'm there with you.
My son started football practice (his first HS year too) 2 weeks ago. It has been between 100 and 110 heat index for those 2 weeks. (Thanfully its let up to a wonderfully cool 80-85)
So good luck. I know I asked myself who was the nuttiest, the parents for driving or the coaches for not calling it off!