3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Carb Counters > Low Carb Archive

Daily Chick Chat, week of Dec 27-Jan 2

Old 01-01-2005, 03:08 PM   #16
Owned by Dixie

Welcome purple. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Happy new year ladies! Another day of hanging out at home. I could get use to this!
-L
Old 01-02-2005, 07:50 AM   #17

L, that's it for me, too. love just being home to putter, watch tv, cook, without feeling stressed or rushed!

HI PURPLE! welcome! just dive in-

Hi everyone else, too. So a quiet new years eve, no fancy-dancy anything. but had a nice seafood marinara and cesear salad at my DS, played games and went home at 10 to bed at 11! but yesterday was nice, baked banana bread for DH, made a beef stew, which was good, for dinner last night. Tonight I'm making chicken cacciatore. It's nice to be able to relax and not too tired to cook!

Anybody else do Flylady? It's a big fling-throw out junk time- so I'm off to help DS for 2 hours, and she'll help me for 2 hours. she has a room that gets all the junk, you can't walk in there!. for me, it's the basement and all the old family stuff I keep, or else clothes, I keep my clothes too long, even if they don't fit or look good... really need help throwing away! Other than that, I'm not a packrack and I don't over-shop, so I don't have a lot of clutter.

that's it for me...should I make DH pancakes?

have a great day,
dottie
Old 01-02-2005, 10:31 AM   #18

Thanks!
I'd make DH make his own pancakes! hehe but seriously if he can't then yeah.. just have a 'good snack' near by whilst you are making them.. that way you won't be tempted!

Have had a good day today.. nice and lazy and suitable for this time of the year. DD goes back to school on Wed, so reality will start again then.

Am really enjoying getting back down to losing weight.

Valentines Goal:

228 - 209 lbs = 19 lb loss only 1 lb till goal
CW: 210 lbs (new scales)

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.