Old 11-20-2004, 07:31 PM   #31  

Here is a recipe site that I found on WW. Someone from there has put all her recipe's here. It's a neat site, check it out, has some really good looking recipes for Thanksgiving/Christmas too.

http://www.shadesofjaim.com/recipes/
Old 11-21-2004, 07:13 AM   #32  

It's Sunday...I'll start another thread.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:05 PM   #33  

Hi All: I have lost 2 posts today and am getting just a little P---ed off. Anne before I forget you mentioned that your Mom and sister were thinking Terrier. Terrier's are very high energy dog. Maybe someone can researce breeds on the net. There is a good site www.thepoop.com that would be helpful. I have just decorated the tree for the 2nd day in a row. The lights are gold and I wanted to put more on this year. We couldn't find any so brought clear ones and changed every light to gold. Half an hour later we smelt burning rubber and the lights went out. So had to change to clear and all the ornaments had to come off to change the lights. Bought all my baking stuff today to do my baking at DD's next week. I am leaving for the GTA on Sunday to puppy sit Cooper for DD. He had a hernia repair and was nuetered (?) and can't to with the dog walker for 2 weeks. My Mom is not good and Step-father is also sick. I am making a chicken lemon soup of WW's in a minute will let you know how it tastes. It's 2 points. Well will talk to you tomorrow