Old 11-03-2004, 02:56 PM   #16  

Meowna- he was so cute!

Got weighed last night- down 1/2 a lb. but better than nothing right? and actually if you factor in my body fat then it was 2.1 lbs of body fat lost (so I guess I gained 1.5 lbs of muscle?)

I know people weigh different during the day, but why can't the scale look good on the days I get weighed? on my home scale I lost 2 lbs from yesterday this AM. (I weigh every morning at 6:30am naked and write it down) tough to put in all this effort and then not have the numbers follow all the time! scared of gaining the weight back when I start eating normal again on phase 3. But hopefully when I cycle back around to phase 1 then I'll jumpstart my body again and lose more than what I put on in Phase 3.

Lasagna again for dinner. We used to put it away (8x14 pan) in 1 night but with me eating smaller portion sizes and Christopher had already eaten a sandwich because he was hungry, we now have leftovers. Takes most of my carbs for the day but at least I ate good the rest of the day so far...

Heard back from Lowes Motor speedway about the accident- they're sending me a $605 check to cover the repairs and 2 free tickets to the Nextel all star race in May. Thought me and Chris would go and have a romantic evening and maybe even camp out there and then my mom asked what ever happened to the accident and I had to tell her they gave us tickets and some $$. Now she wants to come down for it! She says call the customer service people and have them add on 1 ticket so we can all sit together and she'll pay. I don't see her that often as it is- 4 x a year, but I thought it could be "our" trip together since we don't get many alone nights. Can't really tell my mom I don't want her to come down. (and I already tried the "it's too expensive for 1 weekend to fly down for the race" card too)

so she'll be down March 3-7 for the wedding
and then May 21st weekend I think for the race
and then we'll be up there June 1st week for the reception in Maine that my parents are throwing for us.
Maybe I could give my mom all kinds of stuff to take up to the reception for us so we won't have to bring it all the weekend afterwards!

is it friday yet?? rascal flatts concert saturday! (with me and Chris ONLY!)
Old 11-04-2004, 10:06 AM   #17  

taking a quick break so hi to all and that is definitely too much mom-time Kandice, I agree!

dottie
Old 11-05-2004, 12:13 AM   #18  

Meowna - your little sweetie is so darling! Glad that he got to have a bit of fun on Holloween.

Just wanted to do a flyby and let you guys know how much I appreciate you all -

Also wanted to say THANK GOODNESS TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! Been a bumpy week-

Chin up, everyone - we can get thru today even if we don't do it perfect cuz we can get another chance at it tomorrow - AND we know we will always be loved no matter how we do it.

Kel
Old 11-05-2004, 07:59 AM   #19  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

happy Friday Chickies!
No school for the kiddos today, we are going to see the Incredables and then run a few errands i have been putting off. also going to stop at costco to get a few things on the food drive list.

I did not exercise yesterday (oh the horror) because I was out of the house and working most of the day and then had parent teacher confrences...I WILL exercise today!

I am also going to take a good look at South Beach (get the book today) and see of it can give me the lift I need to loose some weight.

Meona- cute lion!
Kandice LOVE Rascal, have a fab time!
Ruthie? what is the word on the play?
Kel, it is Friday, have a good one!

Can't remember anything else.....
-L
Old 11-05-2004, 08:25 AM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi Chickies!

Well, the play is a go! Ted (who, by the way, is a real charmer) came to rehearsal on time and was very apologetic. He has been working on his lines but I am still leery about his knowing them in time. I am still struggling with mine.

It's cold, wet, miserable and glum today so I plan to spend the morning putting my kitchen back in order after the painters and studying some lines. This afternoon, I'll go to town to bottle wine and visit the darling puppies.

No rehearsal tonight but it gets cranked up to high starting SUnday so I may be a bit "seldom" as they say in Delta!

Have a great weekend, no matter what the weather is!
Old 11-05-2004, 10:29 AM   #21  

friday morning and time for a quick hello...busy day today with a bad commute this morning- I wanted to be in early, and got here 1/2 hour late instead!

weekend looks like a busy one- I will come into the office for a few hours sat morning...it's very productive time when no patients or staff are here! I am excited because I got a referral for professional organizing services. I got interested in doing that, but I didn't feel I could really make enough money to give up my real job...but I did some research and put the word out a year or two ago... I do a job for a friend twice a year, and that's about it. But I got a new referral through a friend, and may start on Sunday...it'll be fun to do something that's a change from my day job!

That's it...eating not great but not much either!

hi to all,
dottie
Old 11-06-2004, 02:08 PM   #22  

feel silly even posting it but if I brag to Chris much longer he's going to think I've gone mad!
My jeans (size 16) are getting baggy- they don't show off my bum anymore, and I need a belt or else my bum crack shows. you know when you have too loose of a jean and you try to cinch it with a belt- it looks silly? Well, thanks to my college roomie who lost a ton last year, I now have clothes all the way down to a size 10 (she's a size 8 now and she was bigger than me when I met her) I tried on the jeans from Express that she had- size 13/14 and they fit and look VERY good.
I know Chris is very pleased with my new formed/ found bum and complimented me non stop last night.
I want to scream from the top of my lungs- I can wear a size 13/14 now!!!!
Old 11-06-2004, 02:28 PM   #23  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Kandice wears a size 13 jean!
Just yell it out, sweetie. We all understand!
Old 11-06-2004, 05:15 PM   #24  

go Kandice, go Kandice, go Kandice~ hurray for you! I'll bet it's a great little bum, enjoy looking in mirrors!

hi Ruth, glad the play's a GO! good luck with your lines. I don't know how you do it.

well, I spent most of Saturday at work! Did some stuff, but not enough to feel like it's under control. but my fingers are tired of typing, so I'll be brief...DH is out getting a movie for tonight, I have meat sauce for spaghetti for MIL and DH, I'll have a small amount with a chicken breast that's leftover. And broccoli. early to bed, we're just so tired and I have a job tomorrow, that'll be fun, but its very physical and tiring as well...I told DH he has to cook his own food for the week, and picked up a couple of marinated turkey tenderloins for him to cook tomorrow. MIL not eating much, not feeling too well right now. She'll refuse anything we offer, so she just eats a couple of ritz crackers, or a spoonful of ice cream or a little coffeel Hope this improves, it gets on my nerves.

that's it for me,,,,,

have fun all!
dottie

Last edited by dottiejon; 11-06-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-07-2004, 05:56 PM   #25  
Mommy x 4

S/C/G: 230/160/150

Default Way to go

13 Dancing Banana's for Kandice!!

Ahhhhh what a feeling!

Sorry its short, just had to say hi, and CONGRATS Kandice.
Old 11-07-2004, 08:22 PM   #26  

Oh! How exciting for you!!!!!! You ROCK! (and so does your boyfriend for his loving comments too!)

Kel