Old 12-21-2002, 11:17 PM   #1  

Default Day number 6

Hi all, Well I've gotten thru day number 6, but I have to admit I was feeling light headed and a little dizzy today. Finished up my Christmas shopping, and I almost caved in and ate a sandwich. I preservered tho and got past the craving. I think it was because when I go shopping I usually stop at Subway to get a veggie sandwich and I learned to expect something. I found a real good source for Atkins food, but I won't be able to get there often because of the distance, but maybe once a month. I got some terrific low carb bread, and it didn't snag at my carb addiction, I was able to eat a piece and let it go at that. I started taking l-cartinine and chromium piconolate and it seems to be helping with the cravings for the most part. I'm not getting the fatique and headaches this time around. Heres to us, and a thinner newyear. Every one have a terrific weekend. Judy
Old 12-22-2002, 09:18 AM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good for you Judy!! Keep up the good work!
Old 12-22-2002, 01:25 PM   #3  
Slimwithin

Fantastic, Judy. Send some of that will power (or is it WON'T power) my direction.
Robin, you are doing so great too! Wow! What a wonderful weight loss record. Looks like mine USED to look back in my 20s and 30s. (sigh)
Old 12-23-2002, 10:46 AM   #4  

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone. Well today is day 8 so i'm sure it has got to go better then the last 2. I'm sure there is going to come a time when my thinking will be more in tune with LC then it is now. Everytime something emotional Happens I get the urge for something starchy. Of course I don't give in, and try not to dwell on it too much, but there you are. I understand where you are coming from Linda. Sometimes we just have to get thru one meal and one snack at a time. How long have you been doing LC? They say it gets easier with time. I hope everyone has a terrific day, Judy