Old 09-11-2002, 07:35 AM   #1  
GARDENING ADDICT

Default On this day~9/11

This date will always be a reminder of those who died and who suffered in the Twin Towers and Pentagon attacks. I hope that the below site might bring some peace of mind to us all.

www.angelrays.com/Cards/moon/9/11.html
Old 09-11-2002, 08:11 AM   #2  

Thank you for sharing this wonderful site. I have passed it on to my close friends.

My tribute to today is bracelets. I have made over 90 beaded red white and blue bracelets and have given them to friends and to all the children in my boy's classrooms.

This sad event has made me a very proud American and I am so much more in love with my family and friends.

May God Bless us all!

Hugs to my friends here at 3fc!
Old 09-11-2002, 08:37 AM   #3  

I have to say that I have been avoiding the news and such because the wound is just too raw still. I can say that throughout the year my mind has wandered to those poor souls on the airplanes and in the towers and the Pentagon. Today they are foremost in my mind. I will commemorate in my own small way and offer up my prayers of peace.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:31 AM   #4  
Post acholic!

Well i live in the UK and still here there are programms all over the tv and radio....its all thats on so im cleaning with a CD on

Like pooky, i will be offering my small private prayers and hoping that we all have a safe and memorable day individually and thats personal to us.

God bless America and our collegues from the UK who were caught up a year ago today