Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 09-19-2017, 07:33 PM   #1  
♡ Desire2B ♡

S/C/G: 206ish - mini goal 195

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Default Hair

hair. I finally grew mine out to one length. I used to have a preference to bangs. So now that I have the look I've waited to have, I'm overweight by about 45+ and it looks nothing like I wanted.
I'm thinking of cutting them
as I lose weight, again, figure out my 'look'. Anyone have thoughts?
Have you struggled to find your style due to weight?
Desire2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

A good style helps lift the spirits and can spur on further loss. I guess my thought would be does your hair grow quickly? If so, cut it off to something flattering for the now. If it takes forever to grow, then maybe just ask for a style that flatters you, keeping the length. I am in the in-betweens right now - but mine is in regards more to an upcoming wedding to attend then my weight - I know the styles I trend to right now seem to be ok w/my current size (been there often enough) to cut it off or let it a bit longer. If you have a good stylist they should be helpful in finding something that works for you that maybe they've been waiting to try with you. Good luck!
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:25 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desire2b View Post
hair. I finally grew mine out to one length. I used to have a preference to bangs. So now that I have the look I've waited to have, I'm overweight by about 45+ and it looks nothing like I wanted.
Honestly, I would seek the advice of a hair styling!

This largely depends on your facial structure, honey, and without lots of experience - let alone first hand information - it is quite impossible to make accurate suggestions to you.
MariosG39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 05:41 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desire2b View Post
I am sure that the definite hairstyle suits the definite type of the body. As a teenager, I was so slim and I always had very long hair. Now I have excess weight, and it seems to me that long hair makes me fatter, that's why I prefer short hair.
JuliaDacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 01:20 PM   #5  

Best vitamins for faster hair growth
Ultrax Labs Hair Surge – Caffeine Hair Loss Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo.
Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
Women's Rogaine Once-A-Day Foam.
Boar Bristle Brush by Beauty by Earth.
The Detangling Brush from Crave Naturals.
Paddle Hair Brush by Beyond 100 Naturals.
sanym111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:45 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 71/67/55

Height: 165

the hairstyle is selected to the shape of the face. Long hair, on the other hand, adds femininity, but not well-groomed, it will not look good. I also had a fringe one day, and now I look stupid in it
Camila415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:27 AM   #7  

Agree.
Determine your shape of the face first, then find a proper cut for your type. It'll work better.
Long hair may be beautiful, but it also takes a lot of maintenance. You need to untangle them daily, use oils for good looking... Without proper care, they usually look terrible.
mintleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:50 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 180

Height: 5ft 7

Long hair is always naturally more feminine. However, some face shapes suit shorter hair cuts. I would find your face shape and get a hair cut according to that. A tip I learnt is adding coconut oil to your hair can really help with thickness and fullness.
sweetsoph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:24 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/185/110

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsoph View Post
Long hair is always naturally more feminine. However, some face shapes suit shorter hair cuts. I would find your face shape and get a hair cut according to that. A tip I learnt is adding coconut oil to your hair can really help with thickness and fullness.
Coconut oil definitely helps a lot with hair growth. I oil my hair every time before shampoo and my hair have become very smooth and soft.
molyru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 01:20 PM   #10  
Tough Turtle

S/C/G: 199/183/115-120

Height: 5 ft 4 in

I agree that different styles look good on different weights for individuals. I used to love tight clothing when I was at my goal weight. Now I wear clothing that is always loose around the hips and look much more dainty in it than I would in tight clothing. I also used to like wearing a nose ring. It looked so cute on me like I was a fairy. Now that I'm sporting a wider face the nose ring is not cute at all and I've let the hole heal up. At first you're in denial about it....you tell yourself it's just low self-esteem and it doesn't actually look bad. Naw, when you know you know.

Last edited by bloominbutterflies; 04-26-2020 at 01:20 PM.
bloominbutterflies is offline   Reply With Quote