3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Looking Good, Feeling Great

Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 03-19-2017, 06:14 PM   #1

Default Bra Help...when your bat wings and tatas have become one

The title pretty much says it all. Somewhere along the way, my tatas, side tatas, and batwings have all merged to form some super tata that encircles my entire torso.

I have a short torso and sensitive armpit area, so finding a bra to contain all this AND be comfortable is a real issue.

I'm currently in a wireless Cacique that is about 4 inches too big in the band, but it is the only thing that doesn't give me pain during the day.

Any ideas?
My goals are not measured in pounds, but rather by the self love and trust gained through Intuitive Eating. I accept that there are no quick fixes. That there is no miracle diet or drug. I will never give another $1 to the $50 billion dollar weight loss industry that fails us time and time again. I welcome the journey back to my own wisdom.
beginme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 11:32 AM   #2
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/159/149

Height: 5' 6"

I wish so much I could give you some valuable advice, in return for making me laugh so suddenly that I scared the dog and he ran out of the room NOT laughing at your situation but at your super humerous-Super Tata description. I hope so much that you can find a bra that fits you perfectly and comfortably

My program - Watching portions and trying to avoid empty carbs; at-home workouts
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:15 PM   #3
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/See Ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

I have to wear a loose band also, otherwise I get the dreaded side-boobs. Oddly, my sports bra doesn't cause this problem despite being snug and I am guessing it's that it's so wide. Maybe a really wide band is the answer.

"A mistake is not failure but feedback. -Rod Gilbert"
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:56 PM   #4

Thanks, ladies. Hey, we've gotta keep laughing!!
My goals are not measured in pounds, but rather by the self love and trust gained through Intuitive Eating. I accept that there are no quick fixes. That there is no miracle diet or drug. I will never give another $1 to the $50 billion dollar weight loss industry that fails us time and time again. I welcome the journey back to my own wisdom.

Last edited by beginme; 03-24-2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:52 AM   #5

S/C/G: 327/247/215

Height: 5'7"

I have found Ruby Ribbon Cami's. The extra support suck everything in all over. It smooths out back fat, side fat, tummy rolls, holds in all sizes tata's. Well worth the price. Extremely comfortable.
I will never wear a bra again. If you have larger then a DD order a size larger. They size by measuring under your bust.
It has some material on the bottom of the cami that you wear against your skin so it does not ride up. You step into it and pull it up.
Some of my friends with fragile stretch marks find them uncomfortable. They have stretch marks that tear easily.
Thank God someone invented these!
My sister tried one on and asked how come it didn't hurt. I don't know what she has been wearing.
No, I do not work for them but I should.
They have local consultants so you can try them on first.

1st. Goal 248 - Met June 12th. 2017
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 05:31 AM   #6

Just go for bra-fitting and they will find you something for sure.
jennykorpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM   #7

For those interested, I thought I'd report back.

This is the bra that works for me. I get it at Walmart. It is cheap and comfortable, with the trade off being a bit of uniboob. Not horrible, though, and given the pain of other bras, I'm willing to accept it. It goes up to 3x. Wish it went even larger for those over a 3x because it really is a bastion of comfort for my kind of shape.

http://www.hanes.com/shop/hanes/wome...efree-bra-g796