Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 03-03-2017, 09:53 AM   #1  
Started 01/23/17

S/C/G: 278/248/170

Default Self Tan fuss free solution

So I don't know about you guys but I'm old enough to still think I look best with a tan even though I will no longer expose my skin to the damage and (ugh) wrinkles it will cause.

I think especially when being in the course of self improvement it's nice to pay a little extra attention to your skin and I've been trying to find a dependable and not streaky or orange self tanner for ages. Boy have I ever had some fails! I don't want to look like Jersey shore but do want some noticeable color. I'm ashamed to say I think tanned pudge is prettier than pale pudge.

Holy grail self tanner found, works for the lazy people like me even, thought I'd share.

I'm using Jergens Natural Glow wet skin moisturizer in the medium deep shade(I am naturally very pale but this still looks natural on me) and it's basically foolproof stuff. Oh I do 3x a week and it's holding steady for weeks now.

Shower and exfoliate, I use gloves and do all over, turn off water. Smooth on all over(i do my face also) right on top of the water still on your skin, I count to about 20 then blot with a towel and it's done. Haven't stained a towel yet! Mine are light blue, can't promise on pure white but I see no trace of stain. Only clean up I do is a damp washcloth between my fingers and on palm calluses, that's it. No weird colors on my feet or knees, nothing. No decipherable odor at least to my nose, I throw it on in the morning fearlessly.

If you try it and love it, you're welcome. If it's a fail for you I'd be shocked, I'm terrible at putting fake tanner on and proper protection of rough spots etc, can't imagine this stuff NOT working for everyone! Seems economical also, spreads far mixed with the water on your skin so I'm weeks in and still on same bottle.

Good luck if you try it!
NightSnacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 291/240.6/147

Height: 5'7"

I found a tube of this under the counter in my bathroom yesterday. I haven't used it in a while. I'm always paranoid about blotching on my knees and what to do about feet! Actual sun was so much simpler (except for the premature aging and possible cancer). We've been to the beach a few times recently and I do miss my younger, tanner self but I don't feel comfortable actually getting a real tan anymore, and haven't in years. I haven't tried putting self tanner on wet skin, but I'll give it a go and see what happens.

Thanks for the tip! I don't want to be SUPER TAN but it would be nice not to be ULTRA BRIGHT on my legs.
TheSecondHalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 10:49 AM   #3  
Started 01/23/17

S/C/G: 278/248/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSecondHalf View Post
I found a tube of this under the counter in my bathroom yesterday. I haven't used it in a while. I'm always paranoid about blotching on my knees and what to do about feet! Actual sun was so much simpler (except for the premature aging and possible cancer). We've been to the beach a few times recently and I do miss my younger, tanner self but I don't feel comfortable actually getting a real tan anymore, and haven't in years. I haven't tried putting self tanner on wet skin, but I'll give it a go and see what happens.

Thanks for the tip! I don't want to be SUPER TAN but it would be nice not to be ULTRA BRIGHT on my legs.
Oh I'd use caution, the stuff I'm using is actually called Wet Skin, not sure if the usual ones will go on well on wet skin, could streak maybe?
NightSnacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:57 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 291/240.6/147

Height: 5'7"

HA! Thanks for the head's up, I totally missed that. I thought you had discovered some brilliant new hack!
TheSecondHalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 05:30 AM   #5  

I believe in natural tan.. Solarium or cremes for tanning are the worst for me!
jennykorpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 04:06 AM   #6  

After a month of using this product daily, I started having even skin really good all over my face! I continued to use dermalmd even skin tone serum because my first impression was so good.
Lesley Lara is offline   Reply With Quote