Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 12-09-2015, 09:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 214/160/140

Height: 5'4

Default Jiggly stomach when losing weight?

Does anyone else get a jiggly stomach when they're losing weight? I'm down a couple of pounds this last week and my tightest jeans are definitely looser in the waist, but I'm noticing that when I'm sitting and typing at my desk I can actually grab rolls of fat. I couldn't do that when I was 5 pounds heavier. Like I was more solid or something back then. It definitely wasn't muscle! So I'm wondering if this is typical?
Treasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:30 AM   #2  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

I imagine it's something like that you're losing fat from around your waist, but your skin hasn't caught up, so there's just more room around your middle, so it's softer and less full of fat cells. I'm not sure, though.

I don't often have this happen to me. I lose very slowly around my middle (it's where I carry most of my weight).
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 02:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 229/152/120

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Treasa: Yes, my fat is much more blobby now, and jiggly in my stomach and other areas. My fat used to be the all over kind and guess it stretched out everything to the max, because it seemed much more solid before I started losing this time. Now I feel like a saggy mess. When I was younger and losing weight I noticed it some, but as I continued to lose and tone, my skin would always tighten up as the fat went away, and things became better. It's kind of like it almost gets worse before it gets better. Now that I'm older and have been fat for so long, I'm afraid things are just not going to end up as nicely as they used to. Though age can be a big factor, I think each person is different. It's interesting to see the many changes in the body with weight loss. At this point I'll take the blobby fat over the solid fat, because despite that, I'm healthier now. I'll accept or deal with loose skin after I reach my goal weight. Hang in there and keep doing the fantastic job you're doing!
midnight12 is offline   Reply With Quote