Underwear size vs pant size

• Im a 12/11 pant and an 8 in panties.im wondering when I'm gonna need to go down a size.im sure I'm gonna end up being a way smaller size but I never really thought about it.
  • Well I just came back (over the weekend that is) from my yearly underwear shop, so I have that info at the tip of my fingers.

I have to admit at this time that I am reading from the Hanes 6 bikinis for $8 with 2 free pairs that is sold in my area as part of the back to school.

The Hanes package says that a size 8 panty corresponds to a 14-16 inch pant size with a 43 - 45 inch hip. Size 7 is equivalent to a 12-14 inch pant size, and a 40-42 inch hip. Size 6 equals 8-10 pant size and 38-39 inch hip.

If you were into the economical brands you would know the sizes, so you might just buy one in say a size 6 and see how that feels before you go investing too much. I am in a size 12 pant and think my size is really a 7, though I have mostly 8's and they aren't falling off yet.

I think a jr. size 11 pant is not really equivalent to a misses 12 if I can remember back to my jr. days.
  • Quote: Im a 12/11 pant and an 8 in panties.im wondering when I'm gonna need to go down a size.im sure I'm gonna end up being a way smaller size but I never really thought about it.
    I'm guessing you could easily go down to a 7 already.