Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-04-2014, 08:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Fat Feet

Do you think of fat as being fat? My friends say different things, overweight people sometimes say that "maybe I can't fit into a size 8 pants but I can fit into a size 8 shoe!" I get insecure about my feet just as I do about my hips, and avoid certain shoes for fear that they are not flattering. I'm just curious how others think about it.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/195/150

Height: 5'3"

I have wide feet and used to avoid flats because I thought they looked weird on my feet, but now I think they actually make my feet look a little thinner. Unless they're pointed, then they look plain weird on me. However, I do stay away from anything with lots of elastic straps because they... uh, push out the fat on my foot? I guess, and it is so not flattering. So to answer your question, yeah I do think about it. Some shoes make my feet look fat if they're too tight on top. I also feel like I have fat toes lol, just like I have fat fingers.
Melarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:44 PM   #3  
Stubborn.

S/C/G: 197/See ticker/135

Height: 5'6''

Losing about 45 lbs brought me from a size 11.5 shoe to a 9.5-10. I've always had long, but pretty narrow feet, so I really haven't the foggiest idea how that happened.
Hotaruchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 05:45 PM   #4  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I also lost a shoe size. Very annoying. Because I needed new shoes.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:08 PM   #5  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

I have only seen truly fat feet - like with actual rolls of fat that overspilled the shoes - a few times. But I think many overweight people have bloated/puffy feet because of dietary and/or health reasons.
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:32 PM   #6  

I'm so glad to hear that weightloss has affected people's feet! There's hope for me then because pregnancy grew my foot half a size and infant wear some of my favorite shoes anymore.

Last edited by Palestrina; 06-05-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 09:39 PM   #7  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Count me as one to drop shoe sizes too. It was a very, very expensive year as I needed new everything when I dropped 90 pounds - coats, shoes, underwear several times, bras several times, and then the regular clothes.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:02 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/189

Height: 5' 6.5"

I wish I could relocate some of my fat to my feet.
I have the scrawniest looking feet and ankles and they carry around big ole thunder thighs and a humongous booty which only makes them look more out of place. About this time last year my feet and ankles were swollen from medication and my sister told me that my feet and ankles looked much better that way... and she was right!
StarlightMintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:38 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

I am still having size 8 for shoes;-) The only thing i feel is that my feet became a bit wider. But it's not critical. I have pretty nice feet and love beautiful shoes and high heels;-)
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:29 PM   #10  
Girl Gone Strong

S/C/G: (H)247/(C)159/(Goal)142-138

Carrying excess weight for decades contributed to my developing arthritic big toe joints, which have a buildup of bone around them. So even though I lost over 100 pounds, my feet, which were once 7 1/2 regular width, even narrow in the heel, have spread out with age and developed a dorsal bunion, which means that I wear an 8 wide. I'd need them operated on and the excess bone growth scraped off to wear a regular size 8. But yeah, the flesh on the top sank in considerably, and shows the tendons rayed out now, and my toes are thinner.
saef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:46 AM   #11  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerjv View Post
I am still having size 8 for shoes;-) The only thing i feel is that my feet became a bit wider. But it's not critical. I have pretty nice feet and love beautiful shoes and high heels;-)
I have very nice feet and that is WHY I avoid high heels. I've noticed women who wear them on a regular or semi-regular basis get bad looking feet from the abnormal positioning and stress of high heels. I like having pretty feet, it's my one bit of me that I don't wish would change. Gotta have something, right? My shoe size has never changed, regardless of weight.
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:09 AM   #12  

What a lively homage to your feet mauikaui. I'm trying hard to feel that way about all the parts of my body but alas I'm finding it rather difficult to find anything to love about my thighs

I normally wear flat shoes, well designed with orthopedic qualities as log as thy don't look old lasting but I've been able to find a number of really good comfy heels that I wear for special occasions. Not all heels are damaging and what's important is not wearing them all the time.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #13  
Aloha nui loa

Height: 6'0

I have to have at least one thing that I am not constantly wishing would change. My feet are nice, thin, straight with toes in descending order and clear nails. That's good enough for me!
MauiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:57 AM   #14  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

I kinda knew that I was losing fat of my feet, but shoes that were way too tight over a year ago, slid in nicely this summer. They used to be painful to wear and now there was some room to spare. I think at my heaviest I was taking size 8, now I am a comfortable size 7.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:11 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

I definitely have fat feet and i hate it! I'm currently buying shoes that are one size bigger than the ones i used to wear...

Last edited by Marina Brasil; 07-29-2014 at 09:12 PM.
Marina Brasil is offline   Reply With Quote