Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-12-2014, 10:03 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

One of my favorite summer dresses is actually a maternity dress in XS. It fits my body, but it's roomy in the bust.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 05:53 PM   #17  

Oh I'm a big boober with the rash (deoderant helps here. I want a reduction but that is in the distant future after I've lost weight. Right now I am wear a sports bra most of the time. It doesn't give me lift but I absolutely HATE under wire bras. Anyone know of good soft cups with lots of support? I am a DD (probably should be an F)
2salads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:30 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2salads View Post
Oh I'm a big boober with the rash (deoderant helps here. I want a reduction but that is in the distant future after I've lost weight. Right now I am wear a sports bra most of the time. It doesn't give me lift but I absolutely HATE under wire bras. Anyone know of good soft cups with lots of support? I am a DD (probably should be an F)
There is absolutely no such thing a a soft cup that can lift any size over D. I long to wear soft bras but the truth is the truth, I'd like to fit in a size 8jeans but I have to wear 16. You just accept it and it gets easier. Soft cups for us =droopy boobs. I did recently buy a soft cup bra at lane Bryant and it did hold up the girls nicely, but it stretched out of shape within a week. Now I wear it around the house for chores etc. no way am I wearing it out in public, the droop factor still reigns.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:16 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
There is absolutely no such thing a a soft cup that can lift any size over D. I long to wear soft bras but the truth is the truth, I'd like to fit in a size 8jeans but I have to wear 16. You just accept it and it gets easier. Soft cups for us =droopy boobs. I did recently buy a soft cup bra at lane Bryant and it did hold up the girls nicely, but it stretched out of shape within a week. Now I wear it around the house for chores etc. no way am I wearing it out in public, the droop factor still reigns.
I was afraid someone was going to say that.
2salads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:41 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 200/178/170

Height: 5' 7"

Ladies -
Well I just had a reduction, literally 6 weeks ago. I was like all of you posting - all my life, too large for my clothes and as i got older i felt i looked more and more matronly. So i started a diet and scheduled my surgery. I started at 204 by the time i got to surgery i was down to 190. I am now down to 178 (ok 4 pounds came off surgically :-) )

I have to say i am very happy. I am 6 weeks post op. I went from a 42F to a 40D.

AndIi am more motivated now than ever to finish loosing weight.

A side benefit iIhave in the skin on my chest looks younger, before it was all crinkly where my cleavage was. But when they do the reduction all that gets tightened up. So people think I had neck surgery or a face lift, but it is my neckline - looks healthier, smoother.

I am not advocating surgery - it is not for everyone. I had been thinking about it for the last 15 years. I realize my breasts just kept getting bigger and i was thinking about as I get old (i am 56 now) - how physical will I be able to be? How spontaneous will I be when I am 65 about physical activity? So i went for it to make me more active as i get older.

It is major surgery but i recovered pretty quickly - i was driving after a week and a couple of days. I was sore and bruised for about 4 weeks. Definitely no lifting for 5 or 6 weeks...

Anyway that is my story....
regrvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:43 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations regvrk! How exciting for you. We all know this is not an easy decision to make but m so glad you made the choice do it. May I ask why you didn't go smaller? I'm a G-H and would want to go all the way down to a perfect C cup!!
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:50 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 200/178/170

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
Congratulations regvrk! How exciting for you. We all know this is not an easy decision to make but m so glad you made the choice do it. May I ask why you didn't go smaller? I'm a G-H and would want to go all the way down to a perfect C cup!!

Amazingly enough I feel like I look quite small! I wanted to stay proportional. They do not seem big at all, but i guess I am so used to big for so long.
I went from measuring 46 inches at widest spot to 41".

The bra sizers say I should be a 36D or 38D - but the band is way too tight on me. SO i like it looser (maybe because i just had surgery)

I had a friend who had the surgery 6 weeks before me - and she went smaller. I thought it didn't look proportional. I am 5'7

so it is personal i think.
regrvk is offline   Reply With Quote