Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 05-17-2014, 12:40 PM   #1  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Smile New hairstyle?

Hi...

I recently found a stylist who I like but due to his salon being up 15 steps and my having another ankle surgery, I think I'm going to have to find someone else whose salon is on the ground level/1st floor. There is a cute salon that I may go back to, their salon is on the 1st floor.

I want to get a different cut, this one is too long and the layers from another stylist before are still choppy despite 2 stylists blending them and trying to fix them. Also, I like my hair the natural dark brown but there's too much red in it and I'm thinking of adding a few face frame highlights. Does anyone else like lighter for summer?

So, I'm not sure, but I think a new do is in order. But, should I call my old stylist and say I'm not going to be able to climb the steps for a few months? Hmmm.

Thanks!

Take care!

Amy
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:54 PM   #2  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

Default Situation solved!!!

Well, I am so relieved! I called the hairstylist who I went to and was very happy with! Guess what, he is going to come to my home when I have my surgery!!!! Aww, how sweet! I'm going to see him this week and he saw my 5 star review of him on Yelp, he loves it!! I'm so happy that I found a great stylist who will come to me, what a sweetheart!

Last edited by seabiscuit; 05-17-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-17-2014, 11:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

That is awesome. It's always nice when someone will go the extra mile to help someone out.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 07:50 AM   #4  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

Hi Canadian Cutie,

Thank you! I'm very pleasantly surprised. Random acts of kindness are so sweet.

Take care.

Amy
Old 05-23-2014, 03:04 PM   #5  

Your stylist must be very kind. She understands your situation so she decided to come to your place. You are very lucky to have your stylists and your stylist is very lucky to have you too. Just enjoy being treated by her and enjoy your time together.
alexhanney08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 05:10 PM   #6  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

Wink

Thanks Alex,

My stylist is a sweet guy, I've only been to him once but he did a great job. I'm so glad he likes the 5 star review that I wrote about him. I had been searching for a great stylist for so long, it feels great to have someone do my hair who I truly trust!

Thank you for your kind words!
Old 06-06-2014, 08:13 AM   #7  
maintaining since 9/2013

This worked out so well! I would have said yes definitely tell him why you are switching and that it's temporary. They often keep a notecard on file with your preferences, or how they cut it when you really loved it. Plus it's a nice thing to do so they don't wonder if they did something to disappoint you. Wishing you a smooth recovery!
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:21 PM   #8  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

Thank you, Mars! I know that they keep notecards for color, that's great that they do about cuts too. I'm going to get a new cut this week, I think things will go well. I appreciate your well wishes for a smooth recovery! I will be having two surgeries relatively soon. I will be glad to get them over with.

Take care.

Amy