3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Looking Good, Feeling Great

Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

I haven't worn any jeans/ trousers in about a year!

Old 02-28-2014, 04:18 AM   #1
Snowman meets Sun

S/C/G: 185/162/120

Height: 5' 1''

Default I haven't worn any jeans/ trousers in about a year!

I was decluttering this morning and I saw my (only) 2 jeans trousers. Neatly ironed and folded on their hangers. Then it occurred to me that they had been lying there for about a whole year without me wearing them. I actually can't remember the last time I wore them!!
A few years ago, those jeans were a super expensive big-girl-me acceptance gift to myself when I decided I was not going to attempt losing weight anymore, I was going to accept myself the way I was. A few years down the road, my legs cannot even FIT into those "big girl jeans" anymore.
I don't want to break my own heart trying them on now. I'm going to allow 20 lbs to drop then I'll take them out and give them a try.
Lord, I can't wait to wear my superwoman jeans!!
When I stopped wearing them, I got myself loads and loads of fat woman dresses. I started dieting again when I noticed that even those could no longer zip/button.
Down and downer!

I'm losing 5.5 lbs 12 times. I'm currently left with 8 times!!!
thirti4thirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:37 AM   #2
banned

S/C/G: 80.2kg/66kg/60kg x2.2 for lb

Height: 165cm/5' 4.5"

I find it hard to imagine people who are shorter look like with extra weight. But if its motivated you to get back on the wagon that's a good thing.

Self-acceptance is good but so is self control and that's quite hard to learn. I think mood management is important.

What strategy are you using this time? Its clearly working now but are you also thinking about how to manage it down the track, like in maintenance?
Pattience is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.