Chafing cream

• Where do you buy it? The people at the pharmacy are looking at me like I'm a looney and have no idea what I'm talking about!
  • Running/fitness stores sell it in little packages that look like travel size stick deodorant. They may call it friction gel though. Also, I was able to get Monistat's gel powder version a couple years ago at meijer or walmart in the US.
  • Body Glide! Running stores, REI, probably LL Bean.
  • I used this during the MCM last year and the places that I put it I did not have any chafting at all. I put a different one (Monistat) around my inner thigh fat roll area and I had horrible chafting there.

http://www.amazon.com/Mission-Athlet.../dp/B005G01FAS
  • Deodorant worked well for me.
  • Gold Bond makes a tube, looks like a solid deoderant and works great! I also keep a couple of those Monistat powder/gel tubes around. Lifesavers, both of them##
  • Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel!

This is seriously the best thing I have every bought!! When I wear dresses, which is everyday when I'm at work, this is the only thing that gets me through it. The tube lasts a really long time. No odor, stickiness, color. Won't stain clothes. I urge people to try it out. And it's pretty cheap!
  • The Monistat chafing gel could be in the feminine aisle or the first aid or skincare section.

Bodyglide try sporting goods or outdoor store.

Drugstore.com sells them both.
  • Bought Bodyglide. Thought, hmmmm.

Stole my twins' Aquaphor healing ointment (wife shouted at me) and thought YEAH baby!'

Aquaphor stops my nipples bleeding on runs!
  • Thanks all, I still haven't found some but I used some deodorant and it worked well, though I miss the chafing cream. This is what I was looking for

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7148/6...18116e9d4e.jpg
  • Quote: Thanks all, I still haven't found some but I used some deodorant and it worked well, though I miss the chafing cream. This is what I was looking for
    I would just buy it online. It might be a little more expensive because of the shipping costs, but it's the brand you like and know works for you.

Post limit says I can't post links, but I drugstore.com looks like they have the brand you like.
  • Quote: I would just buy it online. It might be a little more expensive because of the shipping costs, but it's the brand you like and know works for you.

Post limit says I can't post links, but I drugstore.com looks like they have the brand you like.
    Walmart.com has it cheaper than drugstore.com does, too.
    Copy/paste the follow, then delete the spaces before you hit enter.

walmart.com /ip/ MONISTAT- Chafing-Relief-Powder-Gel-Skin-Protectant-1.5-oz /21312111?findingMethod=rr

Walmart will also ship this item free if you purchase forty dollars worth of "home free" items.
    So, if I were you and I had the money available, I would either go online shopping, or I would buy eight of these and have a year's supply.
  • I do like the Monistat anti chafting cream - for everyday things but have found that it's just not enough to stand up for 6+ hours of walking/running.
  • Quote: I do like the Monistat anti chafting cream - for everyday things but have found that it's just not enough to stand up for 6+ hours of walking/running.
    I don't wear shorts so that's not a problem, it's for wearing under a dress when and if I wear one.