Bathing suit options!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I went and tried on suits, I liked both. Hubby said the brighter one looked like an old lady one but the more I look at the pic the more I like the suit, we were in a hurry that day so I bought the blue one and I do love it, but I'm thinking I may go get the other one, I need mega opinions!
    The blue is a tankini, I don't normal wear them because the bottoms roll down, and these do a little and we are going camping/lazy river tubing and I don't want to fight the bottoms while I'm drinking and laughing.

• I really like the red and blue one
  • They both look great on you and are cute. You lucky lady! It sounds like you would be more comfortable in the red and blue one and that is worth a lot. I would go get that one.
  • The blue one's color looks great on you, but I think the blue/red one is more flattering for you and looks more fun! I would've gone with that one.
  • I like the blue and red one because the pattern camouflages any potential flaws

Where did you find these? I kind of want to go try some on, too.
  • re:
    I like the red/blue one.

If you're going tubing though, you might want to consider something with shoulder straps though. Unless you don't care about that possibility.
  • Well the tubing will be lazy river tubin going very very slow down a river so no worries there!

I got these at beals about 20 per swim suit, actually the blue one was marked down from 98 dollars, unf I love a sale. I decided To go back Thursday and get the blue and pink one as well, I do feel like it camouflages areas and it has a strap if I desire but I kinda like the idea of no lines on my chest. Not that I tan or anything obviously lol
  • I guess I'm the only one here that likes the blue one better, however the red/blue one looks good too and if you're more comfortable with it, that's more important.
  • I like the red and blue one, too.
  • I like them both and they're adorable on you! I think prints in general work better to hide any imperfections, so that might be a nice one o have on hand in case you're ever having a bloatey day
  • i like the blue better, also. it looks great on you
  • I like the red and blue one, but they both look great on you. If it were me, I would go with the suit I felt the most comfortable wearing.

My husband probably would have picked the blue one too based solely on the fact there's a bit more cleavage showing.
  • You look great! I really like the red and blue one though
  • Red and blue one speaks more to your energetic fun playful sassy self IMO! But I like the blue one too,
    Just think you carry off the bold color well! And think it speaks of being Fun and Flirty!
  • Another vote for the red and blue!