Am I alone on this?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hi. Was cleaning under my sink and found hair gel & mousse. However for about a year my hair has mostly been in a Bob that I use a flat iron on if anything. Hence I no longer
    use the above mentioned products. I was wondering how many of us still use them.
    I think I might keep them in case there comes a day I may need/want them.
    What products do you put into your hair!
  • I definitely use the hair gel for a night out.
  • I use mousse and hairspray every day, my hair would be out of control without it! I use my hairdryer and then my flat iron only if my bangs don't cooperate.

Until I'm back on a regular diet and done with all my current meds, I can't color or flat iron my whole head (could all fall out!). I can't wait to color my hair, all this stress is making me go gray. Yikes!
  • I use Big and Sexy root pump, molding product, and a touch of hair spray. But I have a short wacky cut.
  • I use Garnier Fructis leave in conditioning cream to help eliminate some of the frizz, i usually put it in while my hair is still damp and when it dries it doesn't look like a hot mess. I love that product!
  • Whew, I thought my holding on to them would be passe but all of you
    rested my mind. I am so out of touch with what the beauty 'norm' is anymore..
    too much time spent trying to get to decent weight. Thx everyone for your
    replies.

Elvislover, I hope your hair is healthy again soon.
  • Use product often in my hair and electric big rollers ,flat iron,blow dryer...and Hot Blow torch if necessary LOL!

Roo2
  • Wow Roo2, you put a lot of effort in.
  • No choice or I would be walking around ONE BIG HOT MESS!
    Some people have natural beauty! Me Camouflage is My Friend LOL
    Roo2
  • Roo's blowtorch reference did make me giggle!

Thank you, avalonmoon.
  • re:
    I HATE stuff in my hair. I do use leave in conditioner and Kenra hairspray though to finish off, especially with this dry winter (spring!?) and the flyaways.

I can't tell you the last time I used an iron of any type. I do have hot rollers that I could use should I have something fancy going on.
  • I use a curl cream or gel daily, but my hair is naturally curly (ignore the avatar pic, lol).
  • Most of the time I just use heat protector spray, smoothing serum, and a blow dryer. When I'm not lazy I might throw some volumizing mousse in and use my flat iron.
  • i dont own practically anything listed above...i wash my hair, run some gel through it for volume, and that's about it...i own one hair clip and one bigger clip where i can stick it all on my head...my hair is about shoulder-length, no bangs, and somewhat layered...but so far my lack of hairstyle hasn't affected anything important to me (job, relationships, raising my kids etc) so i never bothered to do anything else with it...once in awhile i'll color it
  • I use a spray-in oil after washing. I have curly hair that's prone to frizz. Sometimes I blow dry, sometimes I don't. Usually not. I hate fussing with my hair.

I do colour my hair. Need to do it again today. I have a lot of gray just around my face which makes me look a lot more gray than I am. My hair has got darker and darker - it's VERY dark brown now - as I've got older and for someone who's been fair-haired most of her life it feels quite unnatural.