Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-09-2013, 03:38 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 200+/147/140

Height: 5'3

Once I'm small enough to actually wear short shorts, I'm going to get treatment for the UGLY little purple spider veins all over the backs of my legs.
Coldsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:09 AM   #32  
Updating my software ;)

S/C/G: KGs: 82 / ?? / 55

Height: 5ft

Gosh, I haven't really thought about it. I guess my gift will be a son or a daughter. It's the only reason I'm doing this so I can have a child (and remain a healthy weight for the rest of my life, of course). In fact, I'm hoping my dramatic weight loss will convince the fertility doctors to give me two babies! I'm NOT going to budge on that, especially since it will probably be my only pregnancy
Otherwise, my gift will be knowing I can wear whatever I like and not be criticised

Last edited by Rhiko; 04-09-2013 at 04:13 AM.
Rhiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiko View Post
Gosh, I haven't really thought about it. I guess my gift will be a son or a daughter. It's the only reason I'm doing this so I can have a child (and remain a healthy weight for the rest of my life, of course). In fact, I'm hoping my dramatic weight loss will convince the fertility doctors to give me two babies! I'm NOT going to budge on that, especially since it will probably be my only pregnancy
Otherwise, my gift will be knowing I can wear whatever I like and not be criticised
The best gift of all
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #34  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Height: 5'3"

This may sound kinda vain, but I would really like to have my tummy done. With all this weight gain, plus having two big (10 lbs) babies, my tummy area is a mess, no matter how skinny I get.

Hubby and I talked about it, and if I hit 125 pounds I think I'll go for it.

I am apple shape and stomach always gets the weight first, but it is last to go down. I am hoping this would give me more of an hourglass shape at the end. -- When I am at goal, my legs and arms look fab...just that darn belly.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 320/167/150

Height: 5'5

Every ten pounds lost i reward with something small that i really want, it helps keep me on track ! Nothing big, things like a facial, new videogame, or tickets to a movie i really want to see.

however once i reach my longterm goal I plan on having an upper and lower body lift done ! i have soo much loose skin i feel like a human jellyfish.

Last edited by Nichole2013; 04-09-2013 at 10:47 PM.
Nichole2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:15 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 165/137/120

Height: 4'11''

I have a couple things. Definitely more tattoos. I already have 15, but there is this back piece I am DYING for, but have come to the conclusion I would like to be smaller and more toned before I go there. Also, a new wardrobe. I usually go through my clothes once every 3 months and get rid of things that I bought and don't wear anymore or put them in my "motivation" drawer to get me to work harder each time I look in there. I definitely want "back dermals" which are piercings, and my boyfriend made a pact that if I get to 135 by May 10 - he will get them for me. I have a month so we will see!
celigirl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 135/135/110

Height: 4'9"

Once I get down to my goal weight.. I plan to:

Go on a Vegas trip with my girls (July) Get myself to those pool parties and into a tiny bikini
Shop for a new wardrobe, Christian Louboutin shoes and makeup =D
Hire a personal trainer and nutritionist

That's about it for 2013
Teaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 204/166/145

It all depends on DD's final college costs! At the least I'll need a new wardrobe!
Jennifer1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 310/*look*/140

Height: 5'9

Oooh! Wannabeskinny, I love your idea, I might just have to steal that one! lol! Actually, I already bought my reward. haha! I have NEVER owned an article of clothing that costs for than maybe $40 bucks, even that is pushing it as I usually shop thrift stores. When I made my commitment this past Dec. I mentioned to my fiance I wanted a nice dress in a size 12 to hang in front of my treadmill (a literal dangling carrot). He surprised me with a gorgeous fitted dress that is probably the nicest thing I've ever owned on my birthday. All the dresses I wear now are black (aka slimming), this one is royal blue. I imagine myself in it daily.
Loved reading all you ladies' ideas! I can't wait to read about it more on the GOAL page! Best of luck!
Lecomtes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #40  

I really want a KRMA Jade leather jacket, but even when I'll look good in one, I can't imagine dropping that much on a jacket. We'll see!
thinkfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:14 PM   #41  

S/C/G: tick'

Height: 5'8

Sounds kinda dumb, but I'm going to get my belly button pierced and a sexy bikini. Maybe some hair extensions for my new thin face
Remington90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:56 PM   #42  
05/01/2023

S/C/G: 232.6/232.6/150

Height: 5'6"

When I get to goal, I want to have a makeover day. Two years ago, I won a $200 gift certificate to a local spa. It says it doesn't expire so I assume it's still good. When I get to goal, I'm going to set up an appointment to get my hair cut and colored and I'm going to get a manicure and a pedicure. I want to do something fun and crazy with my hair. Maybe dye it purple or blonde or maybe just get highlights. Something I normally wouldn't do. I also want to get my eyebrows waxed. Then I want to go to the mall and get my ears pierced. I had my ears pierced in high school but they got infected and never healed so I had to take them out. I still have a bunch of earrings I bought back then but never wore. I would love to be able to wear them. After I get my ears pierced, I would like to head downtown and get a tattoo. I've always wanted a butterfly on my stomach but, since that's the first place I gain weight, I'll probably get it on my arm or shoulder instead. After that, I will buy some new clothes to show off my new tattoo.

Finally, I would like to get a professional photo shoot. I haven't had my picture taken professionally since high school over 10 years ago. It would be nice to have updated pictures for my parents and grandparents and something nice to post on an online dating site.
AllyG47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllyG47 View Post
When I get to goal, I want to have a makeover day. Two years ago, I won a $200 gift certificate to a local spa. It says it doesn't expire so I assume it's still good. When I get to goal, I'm going to set up an appointment to get my hair cut and colored and I'm going to get a manicure and a pedicure. I want to do something fun and crazy with my hair. Maybe dye it purple or blonde or maybe just get highlights. Something I normally wouldn't do. I also want to get my eyebrows waxed. Then I want to go to the mall and get my ears pierced. I had my ears pierced in high school but they got infected and never healed so I had to take them out. I still have a bunch of earrings I bought back then but never wore. I would love to be able to wear them. After I get my ears pierced, I would like to head downtown and get a tattoo. I've always wanted a butterfly on my stomach but, since that's the first place I gain weight, I'll probably get it on my arm or shoulder instead. After that, I will buy some new clothes to show off my new tattoo.

Finally, I would like to get a professional photo shoot. I haven't had my picture taken professionally since high school over 10 years ago. It would be nice to have updated pictures for my parents and grandparents and something nice to post on an online dating site.
I can totally relate, there is a lot I put off until I get "skinny". But sometimes I remember that I'm a woman, and that I can do things to make myself prettier even if I'm not so skinny. Shoes always fit, hair can look gorgeous at any weight. I'm with you when it comes to the photo shoot, and doing something crazy like getting piercings. But Darling, it sounds like you're putting way too much off until you lose weight. Even us plump girls deserve a day at the spa, a mani-pedi, a good haircut. Maybe my body doesn't look as good as I want it to in clothes. But that doesn't mean I can't have gorgeous hair, well tended nails and glowing skin NOW! Get yourself to that spa right now and bask in a relaxing massage, an indulgent facial, and walk out of there with sparkly toes and I promise you it will make you feel awesome and ready for your power walk! .... and please, get those eyebrows tended to, you're allowed to look good now!

Last edited by Palestrina; 04-11-2013 at 07:43 AM.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #44  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
It's also surprising how many people have never gotten a pedicure. That's amazing because I can't even comfortably reach my toes to give myself an effective pedi, how do y'all do it? Go au natural? I wouldn't be caught dead without a pedi and if I try to paint my own nails it looks like a 4yr old did them lol!
Lol. I guess folks have different styles, resources, interests, experiences, etc.

Also, there are fantastic youtube videos of how to paint one's nails and do at-home nail care that resembles salon care. I promise, if I can learn to paint my nails, chances are most people can.
belovedspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 225/167/135

Height: 5'7"

I think I will get on of these outfits:

And go to Vegas with some friends!
PatLib is offline   Reply With Quote