Feeling Like a Pre-Teen!

• Hey everyone!

It's not a bad problem at ALL but I feel like a preteen! Remember that awkward stage where the Girl's sizes are too small but the ladies sizes are too big?! I feel that way now! My size 16 pants have to put in the wash, but my 14's are still a little muffin-toppy. I think I am around the plus size/non plus size barrier and it's weird! I want to buy new clothes to enjoy my 21 lb loss, but I also don't because I don't want to stay at a 21 lb loss! Oh well- no clothing stores where I live anyway!

lol just sharing. Have a happy day!

-Sarah
  • Yes! I have struggled with this whole "don't want to buy clothes in this size" issue too. The thrift store has been my friend. I go in there & swing wildly--grab clothes that are now way too big out of habit mostly & then clothes that are way too small because I like them. I end up taking about 50 shirts into the dressing room & come out with maybe 5 that fit right.
  • I'm in the same boat - the in between stage. It was very frustrating to go Easter dress shopping! I did find a dress, but it could be a tiny bigger or I could be smaller! Lol.
  • Lol
    Congrats on your loss