Wish me luck! (shapewear search)

• i've been putting this off for so long bc frankly it wearies me just thinking about searching for the right shapewear. i'm pretty much stuck with what i can find at Kohls nearby (luckily they have a huge selection) and the reason i'm putting it off is because i don't want a cami (well i'd like to try one) that smashes my breasts and i don't want anything in the form of panties because i like a rounded butt and do NOT want that flattened either

i have a torso nipper (like a tube top around the waist) that is nice BUT...it nips my waist in which is fine but not needed and doesn't do the front tummy flattening that i DO need, the spare tire around the belly button is basically what i need flattening and there are so many options with seemingly so many obstacles. Yea i know...boo hoo, call the whaaaambulance. i just don't like trying on clothes but especially shapewear. Well, wish me luck
  • Good luck! Let us know if you find anything good!
  • Did you find anything good? Khols doesn't carry them, but Spanx are worth every penny. I have the one that goes from bra line to mid thigh and it actually makes my butt look better - more round and perky.
  • Quote: Did you find anything good? Khols doesn't carry them, but Spanx are worth every penny. I have the one that goes from bra line to mid thigh and it actually makes my butt look better - more round and perky.
    oooh well i would sure like that!! if it doesn't flatten it at all! My main concern is the front of my abdomen from top of belly button down.

i tried on a bunch of different kinds at Kohls and found one that did the trick closest to what i was looking for, hopefully it will do it In Real Life if that makes sense but i had to order the next size down on Amazon as they didn't have a Medium at Kohls. I had rejected it a few months ago because of the hook/eye closure but i didn't see it through my top so... we'll see!!

http://www.amazon.com/Flexees-Instan.../dp/B0007UOLIK