High-waisted workout/yoga/running pants?

• Does anyone have any suggestions for where to look for a high-waisted style? I have loose skin and a remaining muffin top, and it's really annoying when my yoga pants end right at or below my belly button and the muffin top feels really obvious.

I'm willing to spend money on some nice stuff if it's quality and lasts.
  • Old Navy has a lot of great styles. I have some higher waisted ones from there. Their workout selection is really great, a lot to choose from and highly affordable
  • I got some nice workout pants at LL Bean. Not sure they are actual "yoga" pants but I like them. I can stretch without my shirt going too high and letting it all fall out.

Great quality, free shipping and customer service is always helpful. And no, I don't work for them! Just appreciative of good companies.
  • http://www.marks.com/webapp/wcs/stor...oga-pant-16831 This is a Canadian company but their products are top quality. I'm wearing this exact style right now. I had to get them shortened a couple inches, but do also have petite sizes.they sit about an inch above my belly button.
  • If you got foldover yoga pants, could you wear them unfolded?
  • Kohls has a good selection. I like Fila a lot. Mine hold me in at the waist pretty well.