You Know You've Lost Weight When...

You're on Page 12 of 13
Go to
  • Quote: When your leggings from last year looks like MC Hammer pants this year.

• When my open my closet and put out my old pants
  • u kno you lost weight wen
    wen you no longer wanna sit still!
  • When you find your jaw-line without it being hidden under a pad of fat!

(**I found mine recently**)
  • When you avoid at least 1/2 the close in you closet because they just don't fit. But this time it is because the are too big, not to tight.

I need to update my ticker, now at 214.
  • When you face plant into a door you were trying to open with your stomach (That is no longer big enough to shove open the push bar) - It hurts!
  • When the zipper on your jeans no longer breaks....I cant wait for that to stop happening. It will be nice
  • When you no longer freeze in -40 weather because you can finally zip up your coat.
  • When you stare at selfies of yourself because you can't belief that attractive person is you.
  • When you officially have none of your original clothes.
  • When you keep asking your husband or boyfriend to feel your muscles, or you keep feeling them yourself.
  • When a 15 minute Pilates work out seems to take 5 minutes.
  • When I found myself unable to fully depress the clutch in my pickup even though the seat is the farthest up it'll go... Because my butt had shrunk to nothing.
  • Ooh! When my sister said "you can't wear that tight shirt! You have a fat roll sticking out!"
    And I looked down and realized she was pointing to the bottom protuberance of my rib cage. Huh.
  • When you notice that pesky cellulite on your derriere finally disappearing