Just to keep us all motivated, here's a question!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Whats your goal outfit? Do you have one? I know that maybe it wont look like you imagine when you get to goal but that doesnt matter do you have something in mind that your gonna buy once your at goal?
  • I just wanted to get out of extra large sizes and sweats, I wore sweats most of the time that I bought in the mens epartment.
  • Victoria's Secret jeans!!! Or any of their clothes for that matter.
  • The item I own now that I have hanging in my closet is a size L Columbia ski jacket. I paid $170 for it about 10 years ago as I just "had" to have it, and then wore it for one winter and outgrew it.

It's black so it's still "in style" but it's more of a pride thing for me to wear it. I am hoping another 40lbs does it with my daily working out but I'm not sure what it's going to take.

So not really exciting but oh so important measurement-wise to me!

Great thread!
  • An awesome pair of jeans!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
  • I want to go on a cruise, and wear a J.Crew swimsuit (maybe a bikini!) and look super hot! I also want to be able to wear a cute cocktail dress on that cruise to dinner and just be a total babe. I'm really tall and it would be nice to walk past and have someone be like hmm is she a model? As I walk past in my gorgeous cocktail dress with heels. But Yeahhhh that's kind of a fantasy haha
  • I have 5 lbs before I reach goal, but I'm already wearing my goal jeans. They're the 'Stella' line from Express... I have three pairs, size 4 in skinny, barely boot and boot.

My ultimate goal outfit would be to pull off a monokini swimsuit. I have a cruise next month, but I don't know if I'll be toned enough by then.
  • A pair of Seven jeans. Spendy and I only want to spend the money on jeans I'll be wearing for a long time.

A couple really nice bras, professionally fitted. Matching nice undies.

A short, tight, Kelly Kapowski-esque dress.
  • Quote: Whats your goal outfit? Do you have one? I know that maybe it wont look like you imagine when you get to goal but that doesnt matter do you have something in mind that your gonna buy once your at goal?
    I reached goal over a year ago, so I'll answer in the past tense. I wanted to wear a two-piece bathing suit and look good in it at age 55 -- and I did! I also overhauled my entire wardrobe. Now I don't own any clothes that I don't like.

F.
  • I want to wear a pair of shorts :-)

But I do have a couple of jeans in the very back of my closet that I want to fit back into :-)
  • Quote: A pair of Seven jeans. Spendy and I only want to spend the money on jeans I'll be wearing for a long time.

A couple really nice bras, professionally fitted. Matching nice undies.

A short, tight, Kelly Kapowski-esque dress.
    Bwahaha, your mention of Kelly Kapowski took me way back, thanks for the laugh. I hear you about the bras. Oh, and you'll totally rock that dress BTW.

I don't have a goal outfit specifically. I just want to have a closet full of stuff that I like, rather than things that will do for now. I always warn DH that a shopping spree will likely cost a lot more than he thinks it will, so he'd better start saving!
  • Some ridiculously sexy and expensive lingerie that doesn't make me look like a side of ham in a rubber band. That's for when I get to my ultimate goal.

Unil then I have a couple of dresses a few sizes down that are my interim goal outfits
  • When I get to my super secret goal of 135, I'm buying a pair of True Religion jeans - can't wait!!
  • I want to be able to wear midriff shirts with confidence.
  • I'd love to be comfortable enough with my legs to draw attention to them with brightly colored skinny jeans.