3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   Bras... From Layne Bryant to Victoria secret (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/269709-bras-layne-bryant-victoria-secret.html)

TripSwitch 11-13-2012 06:54 PM

I really like La Perla... But Sak's and NM for everyday wear...

grneyedmustang 11-14-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thedollylala (Post 4525792)
So I've worn layne Bryant bras for several years, once I realized I couldn't fit in Victoria secret bras it was the next best I could wear. So today I went and was sized at Victoria secret I was sized at a 38DD, I was a 44DD in LB bras... But idk if I like VS bras it didn't seem to do much for my girls, no crazy support just kind of held them there. I don't know why I felt it so important to know I could wear a bra from VS in store. So do you think Victoria secret bras are overrated? I'm beginning to feel so.. And for anyone interested in what I was wearing in LB I would wear the balconet bra with the many adjusting ways to wear the straps. Idk I'm feeling odd after going there, maybe I'm slightly sad to loose some of my bewbies.

I feel EXACTLY the way you do.

Once I was small enough to wear VS bras I rushed and bought a ton of them. Turned out to be a waste of money - they don't support me AT ALL - don't push me up and make me look "perky". The girls are just kinda "there" with my VS bras.

I've since sworn off of them.

Scondy 12-08-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thedollylala (Post 4525792)
So I've worn layne Bryant bras for several years, once I realized I couldn't fit in Victoria secret bras it was the next best I could wear. So today I went and was sized at Victoria secret I was sized at a 38DD, I was a 44DD in LB bras... But idk if I like VS bras it didn't seem to do much for my girls, no crazy support just kind of held them there. I don't know why I felt it so important to know I could wear a bra from VS in store. So do you think Victoria secret bras are overrated? I'm beginning to feel so.. And for anyone interested in what I was wearing in LB I would wear the balconet bra with the many adjusting ways to wear the straps. Idk I'm feeling odd after going there, maybe I'm slightly sad to loose some of my bewbies.

Hey there Thedollylala! I just recently made a post about bras, you might want to check it out an snag some information or add to it. Just to let you know I am a 36DDD and I know going in to VS I could wear a 38DD. It's basically the equivalent. Different bras are made differently and depending on the style of bra you are wearing will change up sizes. It's all about the size of bra. The Balconettes, when you first put it on, is pretty tight around the waistband, which is why they may have gone up in sizes for you. VS is a "lifestyle" brand. They sell sexy. Women like to feel sexy, so of course they go for the VS brand, regardless of cost or quality, because "the women beautiful women in the world" are VS Angels, right? :snooty:

When was the last time you were sized at LB? And to add to that, I do have a VS sports bra that I love more than anything and it provides incredible, comfortable support.

Misti in Seattle 12-08-2012 09:20 PM

Catherine's has a lot of nice ones; I like the Glamorise. They also frequently have good sales and also a bra club where if you buy 6 you get one free.

strutter5150 12-09-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thedollylala (Post 4527844)
Anyone have a fave pushup bra? I kinda like my girls up there >.>

I have a VS Incredible push up and a VS Dream Angels Plunge that really give some great lift. Great to me is having the ladies up there without having them digging in your chin! lol