Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 04-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: HW160/SW 156/CW125/GW120ish

Height: 5'2"

Default Thank you, thank you, thank you,

runningfromfat and the other bra experts out there. I got my order from Butterfly collection this morning. The girls are UP there now and I feel so much better with a decently fitting band. I got one 30G and two 32 (F and G) bands, and I feel like I can wear any of the bras currently, but I have to admit I'll need to stick with a 30 band when the rest of the lbs come off. Hopefully I'll be ordering more in a smaller cup size in a couple of months.

At any rate, I cannot believe how much more comfortable they are compared to my stretched out 34DDs! I haven't had a bra fit me this well since I was last pregnant and my ribcage expanded.

Last edited by Only Me; 04-30-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Only Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #2  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Tehehe I was gonna make a post just like this. Thanks to runningfromfat I'm now sitting comfortably in my new 32D bra (not an a- like I imagined). I feel amazing.
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote