When I reach my goal weight I'm going to buy...

You're on Page 1 of 30
Go to
  • ...AN INFINITY DRESS!!! Haven't decided which color or length I want. I'm still too new post pictures or links so google infinity or convertable dress to know what I'm talking about. It's the kind of dress you can wear a million different ways so you can wear it to anything, formal or casual. Maybe, money allowing, I'll get one in black and one in color. I'm just so excited!!
  • Here's a link for everyone

http://www.ustrendy.com/store/produc...ble-wrap-dress

The earrings in my avatar are my 30-lb present ... I can't even think about goal!
  • At my final goal, a pair of white linen pants.
  • Never heard of the infinity dress but I like it!

Not sure what I will buy but I want to get back to horseback riding. So maybe a few lessons?
  • I'm going to buy a pair of $200 jeans!!!
  • A Speedo. Just kidding.
  • New workout clothes so I don't lose motivation and start to gain my weight back.
  • A brand new super hot wardrobe. But before that a tummy tuck and breast lift.
  • Believe it or not, some "not cheap" yarn to make something for myself to wear. I have 1 vest made about 10 years ago, and currently a sleeved vest-like garment that I made to fit me 5 pounds ago (basically because I needed a project, it was cheap, and I only had ever made one other thing or me--the prior vest). I have always refrained from making anything for myself because of my weight. Thus, 20 pounds from now, its so on!!!
  • shanhat81- thanks for posting that for me! And by the way, those earrings are adorable!!
    CanadianCutie- I know you'll look absolutely spectacular in them, too!!
    josey- I never heard of it either until my friend used them as bridesmaid dresses. And horsebacking would be fun. I haven't ridden a horse since 6th grade, maybe I'll have to look into that.
    ValRock- Like the kind that fit your *** perfectly? Those are the best!!
    BuffJim- I bet you'll rock that speedo!!
    shr1nk1ngme- That's a smart idea! Way to think ahead and be positive!
    Lambiechop- Enjoy that hot wardrobe that will show off your equally hot bod and perky boobs!
    124chicksinger- That's awesome! Do you knit or crochet? I can crochet a little bit but not enough to even make myself a scarf. Hahaha!! Make yourself something splendly comfortable and enjoy every moment of it!!!
  • Neat plans!

There are a lot of things I want, but I think the top four will probably be:

1. New glasses. I don't even know what my face would look like without all the fat, so I would like to put off buying glasses until I'm where I want to be, if I can.

2. A college ring. No point in dropping $400 for a ring if my ring finger's going to shrink, right?

3. An outfit - nice dark-colored trousers (probably cords), white button-down shirt, nice brown pullover sweater, nice dress socks, nice leather oxfords or the "stylish" type of sneakers.

4. A short, stylish haircut. I like wearing my hair really short, but it tends to just look really butch on me now (which I'm completely okay with, but I'm not sure prospective employers would be). I've let it grow out, but will be glad to see it gone.
  • Thigh high boots and a short skirt. Something I have never been able to wear!
  • A nice pair of sexy heels. I haven't been able to wear heels since I've gained weight because my feet would kill me. Can't wait to be able to rock a new pair.
  • A sexy dress. Not slutty but tight enough to reveal curves . For many years I have worn sweat shirts etc because I have felt uncomfortable in other clothes because of my stomach..But as soon as I reach my goal weight..I will go searching for a sexy dress that fits my bodytype and one I feel comfortable in. Its gonna be sweeeet
  • I posted some of my dream clothes here awhile back.

I'll definitely need an entire new wardrobe. Right now I barely have any clothes that fit and I'm trying to get by for the meantime. I even made a LONG list of all the clothes I'm going to need...

Sometimes I dream about getting a tummy tuck+breast lift but I keep going back and forth on that one.

This isn't really clothes related but I'd love to take some nice pictures too with DH and DD. We don't have many family photos because DH and I have both been embarrassed by our weight, so it'd be nice to actually have some...