When I reach my goal weight I'm going to buy...

You're on Page 7 of 30
Go to
  • Tight, cute dresses! Halter tops! Better-fitting bras! Cute shoes! Skinny jeans! More tattoos!

I love girly styles, but I've never been confident enough about my body to wear them. I'm in the process of rediscovering fashion. At my heaviest, I wore pretty much exclusively baggy hoodies and loose pants, which I thought disguised my size (they didn't, I just looked sloppy). I actually wore a short-sleeved shirt last week without feeling self-conscious about my arms for the first time in literally years.

I can't wait to be happy with my body and be able to shop thinking "is this cute?" rather than "will this hide me?"
  • Dragging those things out of my closet and trying them on every day I am getting closer!!!!As I said I don't need to buy anything I just need to fit in them again. I counted a few 30 dress 32 short sleeve tops 25shorts 20 skirts sweaters galore, and on and on....and I was down to have like haveing NOTHING that still fit ITS ALL GETTING with in reach. Many things I will get rid of as they are not needed anymore or fit my life. I JUST WANT THEM TO FIT! BY THE WAY ALL MOST EVERY SINGLE THING bought at thift stores I am a junkie!!!!
  • I'm going to buy a pair of Doc Marten boots...and go sky diving.
  • Im buying myself a vacation. To a different country where I can lay on the beach or next to a pool for a whole week. I decided to do that, because by this summer I should reach my goal, and for the first time I'll hopefully be comfortable in a bikini. And hopefully I'll feel comfortable in cute sundresses and such
  • Over the knee socks! I don't think I've ever been able to comfortably wear them.. I think I need to go further than my current goal but that's ok
  • I want clothes. LOTS of clothes AND a new haircut/haircolor OOH OOH and my nails/toes done
  • Quote: I'm going to buy a pair of $200 jeans!!!
    yes!!! A hot skinny True Religion jeans and will wear them with my favorite Nine West boots. These ones:

• Anything that shows I have a waist . . . well, once it curves in instead of out.
  • Quote: yes!!! A hot skinny True Religion jeans and will wear them with my favorite Nine West boots. These ones:

Wow, those shows! Gorgeous!!! Makes me wish I could wear heels.
  • Quote: Wow, those shows! Gorgeous!!! Makes me wish I could wear heels.
    thank you!
  • When I finally make goal I'm going to splash out on the following:

- A whole new designer wardrobe
    - A weekend at Ragdale Hall
    - Ice skating lessons
    - Adult gymnastics lessons

Okay, I'm totally not rich but a girl can dream right. These are the things that keep me going.
  • Definitely an Infinite Dress! I'm all about getting wear out of my clothes, so I am definitely going to treat myself to one. (Or maybe more than one!) Hey, it won't be extravagant if I go by "cost per wear"... right?
  • A black leather corset. I've wanted one for AGES. And once my calves get to a size that allows- a nice pair of knee high black leather boots.
  • heels! oh man i miss wearing heels! even at 250 i could wear 4 inch heels all day no problem, but not anymore. when i reach goal they will look so much sexier anyways!!

oh, and lingerie! lots and lots of it! a present for my hubby for being so helpful and patient
  • A super tight bandage dress!