When I reach my goal weight I'm going to buy...

You're on Page 3 of 30
Go to
  • A new pair of nice jeans and a trip to the moutains for some hiking and kayaking!
  • Oh! And I almost forgot, a boudoir session! I think it will be a total self-esteem booster and I want to give an album of the shoot to my fiancee on our wedding day.
  • When I reach goal dh and I are going to take a Mediterranean Cruise. We have cruised in the Caribbean many times but I have never felt that I could handle the 8 hours on a plane to Europe - I presently don't find plane seats too comfy .
  • ... New boobs? 'cause the way things are looking if I drop another 100 pounds or so, they will be down by my knees!
  • I will buy out The Buckle and Gilly Hicks.
  • Anything to show off my body! A new bikini for summer, sexy lingerie for the bf, designer jeans....I'm going to be at my goal (hopefully) just in time for next summer so I'm looking forward to buying lots of cute little summery clothes!
  • Quote: ... New boobs? 'cause the way things are looking if I drop another 100 pounds or so, they will be down by my knees!
    I'm with ya, sister!

Breast reduction/lift
    Leg lift
    Buttocks lift
    Tummy tuck
    Arm lift

And while yer at it:
    Spider vein treatments
    Jowls/neck lift
  • ^^^ Spider vein removal is top of my list, too!

I also want -
    a swimsuit that doesn't have a skirt bottom
    a real cocktail dress
    designer jeans

I love picturing the goal in detail - makes me want to work towards it more!
  • An entirely new wardrobe, bright colours and tastefully sexy. It will be shame that I will only start dressing that way in my late twenties, but better late than never!
  • A professional photo shoot - with hair & makeup done professionally plus great sexy clothes!
  • New work pants and jeans, my current work pants are giving me a baggy butt due to some weight loss. lol!
  • I want to put on a thong and still be able to see it in the mirror...
  • Quote: A professional photo shoot - with hair & makeup done professionally plus great sexy clothes!
    I want to do this with my fiancee. Engagement pictures I guess?
  • Quote: I want to put on a thong and still be able to see it in the mirror...
    I love this!
  • Cute, well fitting clothes. From any store I walk in to.