Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 02-27-2022, 07:22 AM   #1  

Thumbs up How to Loss weight fast?

Losing weight is not just a matter of eating the right foods and exercising enough, it's also about developing the mental side of it because unless you put yourself in the right frame of mind, your efforts go to waste. Weight loss is a healthier mental way than a weight loss mentality. Stick to healthy living habits, try not to focus on how much weight you lose. Instead focus on exercising adequately and eating the right foods. A healthy life also means living well and taking care of your mental health. Unless you're in the right place, you won't be in the right frame of mind to make the right choices about what you eat.
moreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2022, 12:05 AM   #2  

Doing sport and keto diet
villiams88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 02:21 AM   #3  

Losing weight is not just a matter of eating the right foods and exercising enough, it's also about developing the mental side of it because unless you put yourself in the right frame of mind, your efforts go to waste. Weight loss is a healthier mental way than a weight loss mentality. Stick to healthy living habits, try not to focus on how much weight you lose. Instead focus on exercising adequately and eating the right foods. A healthy life also means living well and taking care of your mental health. Unless you're in the right place, you won't be in the right frame of mind to make the right choices about what you eat.
Oppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 10:42 AM   #4  

oh no ! keto diet is sooo tough.
anie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 08:45 AM   #5  

Quick weight loss rules - how to lose weight in a week by 5 kg and not harm your health, fitness trainers will tell you. The main task is to remove excess fat and maintain muscle mass. To do this, consume protein in sufficient quantities and conduct strength training. Normal weight loss per week without harm to health is 1% of total body weight. This rate of fat loss guarantees fat loss, not muscle loss.
It is possible to lose weight by 5 kg in a week, and you do not need to set yourself up for a half-starved life. There are many methods that will get rid of excess weight with a balanced, varied menu.
Compliance with the basic principles of nutrition will bring the desired effect faster. They are as follows:
Consume the amount of calories that are necessary for weight loss, but you do not need to torment the body with hunger;
opt for a diet with a gradual decrease in food volumes;
Fractional nutrition, eat in small portions;
Dinner to arrange no later than 3-4 hours before going to bed;
Exclude fried foods, sugar, and all kinds of sweets from the menu;
include low-calorie boiled or steamed foods in the diet;
Do a set of physical exercises, which include cardio load;
Chew food thoroughly
Maintain sufficient drinking regimen;
consume a minimum amount of salt;
Food should contain the required amount of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
Qudam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 08:48 AM   #6  

• Reducing your appetite and hunger levels while also keeping you full
  • Prolonged-term, produce sustained weight loss
  • Along with assisting in enhancing your metabolic health
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 04:33 AM   #7  

Great advice! If you're looking to shed some extra pounds quickly, there are a few strategies you can try. First and foremost, it's crucial to focus on your diet. Cut out processed foods and opt for a balanced plate of nutritious fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Additionally, incorporating regular exercise into your routine is essential to expedite weight loss. Whether it's cardio workouts or strength training, staying active can help burn calories and boost your metabolism. Furthermore, considering Omega XL reviews might be beneficial. Omega XL is a popular supplement known for its potential health benefits, including weight management. Although individual results may vary, it's worth exploring if this product aligns with your weight loss goals.

Last edited by railey; 08-16-2023 at 05:53 AM.
railey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 06:35 AM   #8  

thats hard work to lose some weight but there are a lot of solutions
maryglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2024, 01:32 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 73/63/60/

Height: 170/

Smile Losing weight sustainably is part of a whole, a set of daily practices that I call "m

I can talk about my experience and the people I've helped succeed like me. I lost 13 kilos in 3 and a half months, quite quickly, thanks to a quite drastic activation phase and drinking 2 liters of water a day. However, I found my routine to stabilize over a year, especially thanks to intermittent fasting, which I still practice. I don't do anything in harsh deprivation anymore; I've just established some habits that suit me well. I work and take care of my mental and physical well-being—it's a holistic approach, crucial, and I help others feel better, which is important too. I'm new to the forum. I'll share 10 posts to introduce you to the 10 tips from my morning journey, which I'll later develop in a blog. I'll share the link when I'm allowed to post links (I think it takes 10 posts), and I'll also share readings or tutorials that I found motivating and helpful. While I understand how to post and how this forum works, I'm not an expert yet, and I'm working on it. See you soon. Liesel
Liesel_777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitness, lose weight, weight loose