Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-05-2020, 06:59 AM   #1  

Default Sleep wrinkles - how to avoid?

We spend a greater part of our hours in a reclined position. Sleep lines are those annoying lines caused by pressing your face against your pillow all night.

When you’re young, your skin has enough elasticity to just snap back into place as soon as you get out of bed: as you age, though, those pesky sleep lines can become permanently etched onto your face skin.

Sleep wrinkles are created or reinforced every night while you sleep. The only way to prevent these sleep lines and wrinkles is to reduce contact between your face and your pillow.

In my opinion sleeping on your back is the only way to completely avoid the sleep lines.

What's your idea?
lockberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 06:20 PM   #2  

oh yes, the wrinkles I know. Try to sleep with satin silk sleep eye pad on. Try any lotion that has cooling agents in it. I tried freezing aloe vera gel cubes in my fridge and trust me it felt really good. I used to apply it to my lashes too and they felt moistened in wintertime. Also, try putting cotton buds in cold castor oil and moisturize your eye area with it( do not let the oil go into eyes or else it will irritate ) so be cautious of it. Wear sunglasses in the sunlight. Or wear a hat like me it looks trendy. Try not to twitch a lot. Avoid putting a lot of concealer under eyes. Oh and please do not sleep on your tummy it is unhealthy too. Sleep on your right side so the heart is not pressed too.
iopsydoc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 03:45 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by iopsydoc101 View Post
oh yes, the wrinkles I know. Try to sleep with satin silk sleep eye pad on. Try any lotion that has cooling agents in it. I tried freezing aloe vera gel cubes in my fridge and trust me it felt really good. I used to apply it to my lashes too and they felt moistened in wintertime. Also, try putting cotton buds in cold castor oil and moisturize your eye area with it( do not let the oil go into eyes or else it will irritate ) so be cautious of it. Wear sunglasses in the sunlight. Or wear a hat like me it looks trendy. Try not to twitch a lot. Avoid putting a lot of concealer under eyes. Oh and please do not sleep on your tummy it is unhealthy too. Sleep on your right side so the heart is not pressed too.
Thanks for great anti wrinkles tips !
lockberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 06:29 AM   #4  

The silk pillowcase. It's great for your skin and your hair. But it must be genuine silk made by silkworms.
cowolter is offline   Reply With Quote