Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 08-12-2010, 12:08 AM   #1  
Muscle Memory

S/C/G: 188/179/128

Height: 5'2"

Default Anyone Like Zoya Nail Polish? Favorite Colors?

Just wanted to start one of these fun threads to see if anyone here likes Zoya nail polish and if so what your favorite colors are. It's supposed to have fewer questionable ingredients than some other kinds of polish.

I like lots of colors. Some that come to mind are Bailey and Raquel. And once this spring I got a pedi and the lady showe me a bright-hot-glittery-spring-summer pink and I got that even though it was a color I normally wouldn't have considered, and I ended up really liking it. I think it was called Starla.

Anyone else like this polish?
skygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'7"

I have Zoya Charity and Shivon. I really like Charity, a pink/mauve.

I find their brushes a little harder to use and they don't last as long on me as OPI or Essie. I also use CND Stickey as a base and Poshe Topcoat and they still only last about 3 days.

They're awesome if you change your polish every day.

Last edited by JessLess; 08-12-2010 at 07:24 AM. Reason: typo
JessLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 365/341/160

Height: 5'8"

I love Zoya!

I am blue toned so that does effect my choices. I use addision as my neutral (it is a medium pink colour low sparkle) I often wear Susanne on my toenails (think a 80's metalic barbie pink). I use the colour lock system and I am very happy with the results.
Samantha1776 is offline   Reply With Quote