3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Looking Good, Feeling Great (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great-204/)
-   -   What hand do you put bracelets on? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/looking-good-feeling-great/157420-what-hand-do-you-put-bracelets.html)

srmb60 11-30-2008 10:22 AM

What hand do you put bracelets on?

I've worn a chain link from DH with my watch for a while now but I've just recently taken a liking to more bracelets. I'm most comfortable with a bunch on my left hand but I wonder ...

Thin4Good 11-30-2008 10:30 AM

I think you should just wear them wherever is most comfortable for you. -I am left handed so my right arm is more comfortable.

bargoo 11-30-2008 10:43 AM

I wear a watch on my left wrist and all bracelets are on right wrist.

PhotoChick 11-30-2008 01:09 PM

Neither. I can't STAND having things around my wrists. I don't wear a watch. I can't even wear sweaters that fit at my wrists... they have to be a little long, or I wind up pushing the sleeves up to mid-forearm.

I'm always envious of women who can wear bracelets though - I think they can look fun and dressy w/out being overly formal. I've always wished I was the type to wear them.

Beautiful Ace 11-30-2008 01:12 PM

I wear them on the left hand because I'm right handed, so I'm always writing or using it more.

buddly 11-30-2008 01:13 PM

I find that if I wear things on my right wrist they get in the way when I write, so If I wear bracelets or a watch its always on my left wrist.
K

kelly315 11-30-2008 01:20 PM

I wear them on my left, since I'm right handed. Same with rings.

Annita 11-30-2008 01:27 PM

i wear a watch on my left hand - never wear watch on right hand.
but bracelets.... it really depends. Usually I have on both of my hands, or either hands. It doesn't really matter to me ^^ As long as it feels comfortable and don't bother me while i write or do things.

mayness 11-30-2008 06:06 PM

I wear my watch on my right wrist -- it has a flat and stretchy metal band that won't irritate me when I'm writing. I wear bracelets on my left wrist if at all, but some of them are annoying when I type on my laptop and I end up taking them off.

whoIwannabe 11-30-2008 06:26 PM

I wear them on my left arm.

Ophelia924 11-30-2008 07:13 PM

I wear my watch and/or chunkier bracelets on my left hand and may put a thinner bracelet on my right hand if i want something dressier. I work in accounting and use my right hand on the adding machine and the chain and or band causes irritation when rubbing against the machine for long periods of time.

Schumeany 11-30-2008 10:57 PM

I wear watches on my left wrist -- when I bother to wear them. Generally, I just keep track of the time on my phone. However, I wear dressier bracelets on my right wrist. I am not sure why, but that is how my mom and my grandmother did it, and I have to admit that when I'm holding a wine glass at a party, my tennis bracelet looks really pretty reflecting the light...OK, a little vain, but I am rarely overtly vain...so there you go.:)

grneyedmustang 11-30-2008 11:07 PM

I wear either bracelets or a watch - BUT I always wear them on my right hand. I'm weird, I guess.

mazza 12-01-2008 03:19 AM

I wear my watch on my right hand (polar f11, or my velcro sports watch when I'm working, so my f11 don't get dirty:D) , and lately haven't worn many bracelets.

tinycities 12-01-2008 05:12 AM

If I'm wearing any jewellery or my watch, I wear it on my left hand. This is because I am right handed, and thus, my right hand and wrist is slightly bigger due to me making more use of the muscles. I find that things have a nicer fit when worn on my more slender hand!

Has anyone else noticed a small difference in the size of hands? I find it's most noticeable with smallish rings that might fit really well on my left hand but are too tight on my right hand.