Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 09:35 AM   #376  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

As I suspected, Saturday night's salty meal was the cause of the uptick. Back down to Saturday morning's weight this morning. Perhaps it also helped that I prepared a dish from the DASH menu for dinner last night.
Old 01-16-2017, 01:13 PM   #377  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Quick update…my head is still hurting and the nausea is gone. Weight went back up but it was expected because of all my low calorie days. 3 days left until the official weighin update. Hope everyone is doing great!

Last edited by Nicholsfamily1987; 01-16-2017 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:01 PM   #378  

Looks like I won't get my workout tomorrow. The painters have visqueened off everything in the cat/exercise room to ready it for paint tomorrow. Even covered one more bowl of cat food with visqueen but left the opening to the litter boxes open and moved their water dish to another room. Interesting.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:38 AM   #379  
Girl Gone Strong

S/C/G: (H)247/(C)159/(Goal)142-138

Height: 5'3"

Tuesday, after working late last night, frustrated with our new online system for performance management, trying to do the "goal setting" that our year begins with.

Weight down by not very much, at 155.3, with my legs and ankles still puffy.

Inexorably this Friday approaches.

Last edited by saef; 01-18-2017 at 05:23 AM.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:48 AM   #380  
in development

Height: 5' 6"

I'm here. I'm not as focused on weight loss as I was before Christmas, probably because I'm focusing on other things. I'd like to try a bit harder.
Old 01-17-2017, 09:26 AM   #381  

Tuesday morning, weight unchanged from yesterday. No workout due to ongoing painting work at the house. And the painters called off today so I don't know when the exercise room will be put back in order.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:27 AM   #382  

S/C/G: 178/134/125

Height: 5'6"

Glad you're feeling mostly better, Nichols.
I can't believe it but I'm still not well. It has been 10 days since I felt a stab of hunger. Most of the nausea is gone but I'm nauseous this morning, so it's still coming and going. So weird! I'd be more worried if dh didn't have the same symptoms. He's slightly better than me but still not hungry. And I've heard it can take up to 2 weeks. Plus my sinus infection is still on its way out, so I know I'm not 100%.
My weight is down about 8 pounds since the beginning of the year. I'm hoping not to see too much of a rebound when my appetite rebounds. My clothes are definitely feeling better. My energy is probably 70% back.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:22 PM   #383  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Alinnell: Hate that you workout room is all messed up.. Hope they get it back in order soon!

Michele: 8 lbs is great. I only gained 2 lbs back while eating way under my calories and then bouncing back up so hopefully it’s not too bad for you. I hope you start feeling better soon. I can’t imagine feeling like crap for 10 days+.

YWI: 145.4
TWI: 145.4
Exercise: 20 minutes stationary; 15 minutes on treadmill
Calories: 1200

I am hoping to get another workout in before the end of the day. No change in my weight this morning. I did great on calories yesterday an I’m sure my body was a bit shocked because of upping my calories back to where they should be. My goal was by January 20th to be down to 145. I only have .4 lbs to lose and then I will have met my goal for this month. Clothes are definitely fitting a lot better and I did great over the weekend! So super excited… about that. Today makes 9 days straight with no mess ups. Woo hoo! I really needed to get back on track so I feel great about it! Hope everyone else is doing great
Old 01-17-2017, 05:17 PM   #384  
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/162/149

Height: 5'7"

Ugh, home from work again today. I made it in (late) yesterday and it just didn't work - too much medicine-head and focus on nothing but trying not to cough. Last night was a disaster, ending up with me trying to sleep in one of the living room chairs. I am not a good patient, LOL. If there is a silver lining, it is that I am once again getting used to eating smaller amounts more frequently. Best thing I had today was a grapefruit. It seems like this is some sort of a bottom - I am fairly sure it was work stress that made me vulnerable to this, and this is the call to address it more aggressively.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:27 AM   #385  
Girl Gone Strong

Wednesday morning, and I can't believe I don't have any meetings scheduled for today. This is unbelievable, and I will plunge into all the record-keeping and "paperwork" that I am usually trying to complete in broken-up intervals between meetings. This could be a really productive day such as I have on Sundays if I treat it carefully.

Weight down a little more, at 154.8. I finished off a salty stew last night, so there's the potential to go even lower. But I need to cook tonight, if I can get away from my desk on a quick errand to pick up celery and a few other things.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:31 AM   #386  

Wednesday morning, down .8! Food was lower than usual yesterday--around 1100.

Got up this morning and did my usual--feed the animals, shower, hair/makeup, get dressed...was on my way in to clean the litter boxes when WHAM! I slipped on a pile of fresh cat puke and fell backward. Didn't hit my head, but came down on both elbows which now hurt a lot. Had to change my shirt as about half the puke ended up on the back of my shirt. This damn cat seems to do this at least once a week. He gorges and purges and then complains all day because he's hungry. He's the one cat that eats darned little dry food and waits for the canned stuff.
Old 01-18-2017, 10:28 AM   #387  

S/C/G: 178/134/125

Height: 5'6"

Oh, sorry and yuck, Allison! Been there, done that... My Wilbur tends to binge and purge! In fact this morning I thought I heard something happening upstairs while I was getting ready to leave the house. Went upstairs and couldn't find anything but I'll be careful when I get home so I don't repeat your fiasco!

I finally got hungry a little yesterday. I was so excited. Today I have more energy but am still a little nauseous. At least I feel like I'm 90% better, thank god.

I've got the cable people scheduled to hook up the new cable today. Hopefully they come at the beginning of the window of time and don't take too long so I can get to the gym. It's cold and rainy so I'll have to push myself to go. Crossing my fingers that Ellie isn't too spooked by them either.

Saef-- what are you planning on cooking? Good luck getting tons accomplished. I can usually get a good deal done at work on Wednesday afternoons as I have Kindergartners all morning but I'm done by 12 with classes. I tend to save my big projects for Wednesdays to tackle.

Feel better, Becky!! There are so many teachers at my school sick it is mind boggling.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:00 AM   #388  

The pain I had yesterday has diminished--back to what it was before. I just need to get this left arm/shoulder worked out. I do stretches several times a day to get rid of the pain and stiffness. I really don't want surgery (I'm pretty sure it is a rotator cuff problem).

I got my workout in this morning because the painters got our cat/exercise room put back together yesterday. Today, they should finish my son's room.

Weight up slightly this morning for no apparent reason.
Old 01-19-2017, 10:22 AM   #389  
Girl Gone Strong

Thursday, and I had to log into 3FC today, which didn't remember me. What gives?

The less said about my weight, the better: 154.9.

I went to bed with my head in a whirl, mostly about work, though always these days there's my usual dark feeling about bigger things in the U.S. Woke unwillingly at 4:10 AM, and yes, I got myself to the gym and to the office. I wish I could sleep over my laptop.

Meetings are happening off in conference rooms. There's a drumbeat of something big happening, though it feels premature, what with the pending acquisition and subsequent integration. Wouldn't they wait to handle that?
Old 01-19-2017, 10:36 AM   #390  

Quote:
Thursday, and I had to log into 3FC today, which didn't remember me. What gives?
That sometimes happens if you have some sort of update on your computer.
Closed Thread