Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 09-26-2013, 03:37 AM   #16  
Piggies obsessed

S/C/G: 300/275/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by olehcat View Post
So my question is how did you initially lose the weight? If you're a success story, please feel free to link to your "goal" post. Please feel free to brag all you like. I lap this stuff up.
Same here, I like it when they brag and talk about their success, it's very motivating. I especially like it when they go into detail about it all and have plenty of pics.
VioletDolphin83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 195/195/135

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispin View Post

And, important for me, if any food I ate had a lot of sugar or carbs, I paired it with protein or healthy fat to keep my blood sugar even. I never ever ate any sugar by itself, even fruit. If I ate an apple I'd have a serving of cheddar with it; an orange, I'd have some walnuts. Uneven blood sugar makes my appetite insane. I hadn't realized that about myself until that point in my life. That realization was like discovering a cheat. Eating less and healthier became soooo much easier without sugar crashes.

My pairing method worked out so that every time I ate, I was consuming protein and/or good fat.
So glad I just saw this tip!! I think that may help a lot - thanks!!
cyndyjlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 155.2/150/149

Height: 5'2"

I haven't forgotten my thread, just have gotten distracted and busy over the last few weeks! Thank you again, for your answers and insights!
olehcat is offline   Reply With Quote