Jumping Jehosaphat it's June! Maintainers exercise thread!

You're on Page 5 of 10
Go to
  • June 12: 60 minutes weight lifting (legs and back)
  • Thursday, June 13th:

60 minutes elliptical, resistance at nine, random intervals, alternating forward and backward
    Deadlifts
    60 minute Pilates mat class
  • Quote: June 11: 95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    10 workouts
    778 minutes
    June 12: 95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    11 workouts
    873 minutes
  • June 13:
    1.25 treadmill miles
    Split squats, glute bridges, leg raises, calf raises
  • June 12: 1:20 doubles tennis in the am, 45 min weight lifting, 45 min dog walk, 1:30 tennis in the pm

June 13: 1 hour doubles tennis, spin class
  • June 13: 7 miles running (53:53)
    45 minutes CORE work
  • June 14 AM:
    -DB bench press, DB and barbell overhead press, DB triceps extensions, KB swings, TREADMILL PROWLERS: http://articles.elitefts.com/trainin...wler-less-gym/
  • Friday, June 14th:
    60 minutes Stairmaster, aerobic intervals, resistance at nine, before & after lifting
    60 minutes back & biceps routine
  • June 14: 1 hour mat pilates class (there was a big football-player type guy in class this morning. I wanted to watch him to see how he would do in class, but I couldn't quite see him from where I was ...), 45 min dog walk
  • June 14: 7 miles running (54:16)
    2 hours weeding the veggie garden - oh my achin back!
  • Saturday, June 15:

60 minute spin class with weight intervals
    60 minute Pilates mat class

Yeah, Ward, deep inside my little black withered heart, there's nothing I like better than seeing large muscular males having difficulty keeping up with the Pilates class. I had something similar happening today in spin class with the guy on the bike to my right.
  • First kayak of the season - AWESOME! Lots of wind and waves but we ventured out anyway. It was great! Funny, saw the doctor 1st and told him what I was doing afterwards. He's just started paddling and LOVES it! He was surprised that it was such a workout. I told him to try SUP if he wants a killer workout.

Speaking of SUP I'm determined to get out on the board more than once this year - back problems prevented that last year - next weekend for sure!

Dagmar
  • June 15: 50 minutes weight lifting (lats and delts)
    12.03 miles hiking with DH and dogs (3:25:19)
  • June 15: 15 min elliptical, spin class, 45 min dog walk
  • 6/14 2 hrs hiking