MAYnetainers Moving Magnificently in the Month of May!

You're on Page 8 of 12
Go to
  • Sunday, May 19th:

15 minute warmup on the Stairmaster
    60 minutes shoulders, bicep & tricep routine
    45 minute spin class
    Squats and adductor machine
  • May 18 and 19: yardwork
  • May 20: 50 minutes weight lifting (shoulder and tris)

Out of town at a training - hoping to run tomorrow during our lunch break!!!
  • Monday, May 20th:

60 minutes Stairmaster, aerobic intervals, dropped resistance from 9 to 8 to get through a full hour
    Some cable pulls and dumbbell side crunches afterward
  • 5/19 70 min running
    5/20 2 hrs 20 min running Ran 1/2 marathon today ( I am not fast)
  • Tuesday, May 21st:

30 minutes Stairmaster, resistance at nine, aerobic intervals, with me grabbing the rails during the last eight minutes -- this must have been too much after last night's session
    60 minutes shoulders, chest and tricep routine
  • Quote: May 18:

95 minutes Bikram Yoga

May 19:

95 minutes Bikram Yoga; 60 minute walk/hike with a friend

Totals:
    20 workouts
    1648 minutes
    May 20: 451 ft on the rope thingy at the gym plus 60 minutes Body Pump class

Totals:
    21 workouts
    1708 minutes
  • May 20:
    -1 mile warmup run
    -Lat pulldown, decline medicine ball situps, Roman chair leg raises, barbell shoulder press, barbell front squat, seated cable row

May 21 AM:
    -1.33 miles on treadmill
    -DB squat/press
  • May 21: KRAMPUS - I was in your area yesterday and today!

7.10 HOT and HILLY!

Started at Hudson Valley Community College and ran into Defreestville
  • 5/21

I only made it 40 minutes on the treadmill, it was so hot in my gym I couldn't stand it.
  • 5/21: 4.2 miles run/walk with the training group for 56 minutes in 83-degree weather.
  • Quote: May 20: 451 ft on the rope thingy at the gym plus 60 minutes Body Pump class

Totals:
    21 workouts
    1708 minutes
    May 21: lots of calf raises at school while standing today-- my calves are sore today!!

95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    22 workouts
    1803 minutes
  • Quote: May 21: KRAMPUS - I was in your area yesterday and today!

7.10 HOT and HILLY!

Started at Hudson Valley Community College and ran into Defreestville
    NICE - that's awesome! I hope you enjoyed your time here.

May 21 PM:
    -2.5 miles on bike path, no idea of time, I'm trying to starve off as much as humanly possible for an event this weekend eating like 1200/day if I had to guess and couldn't even run the whole thing. How do people function on this little food?
  • May 20: nothing - my DH and I were both down with a stomach virus. The kids had to fend for themselves ...
    May 21: feeling a little better, 45 min dog walk
    May 22: power class, 45 min dog walk, and good news - apparently two days off was all I needed for my knee to feel better. hooray!
  • Wednesday, May 22nd:

45 minute spin class with weight intervals

Ward, isn't it amazing how we can heal if we give ourselves time? I was miserable last week with missing three days at the gym due to the flu, but I don't think it made much difference once I got back. What's giving me more trouble is the high levels of humidity and lack of airconditioning to combat it, since it's not yet hot enough to require running it.