3 Year Anniversary

• Howdy,
    Today I celebrate 3 years of maintance of my wieght loss. I weighed in today at 129.2#, a weight that is at the upper end of tolerance and which should be closer to 127# tomorrow after my fast day today.

In addition to posting here, I also filled out my annual survey with the NWLR which I find quite satisfying. When answering the questionaire I was asked if it was easier, same, harder to maintain. I had to answer easier.

There are many facets as to why I have found it easier to maintain versus losing or being fat. The foundation of my success is that I do not take my sustained weight loss for granted. I realize an insignificant portion of the population can do this. This propels me to read widely, experiment occasionally, and carefully observe. I weigh myself daily (traveling excepted) and journal my eating every day. This is not being obsessive but truthful of the facts.

I started my weight loss journey 3 yrs and 9 months ago at 3FC and of all the websites I visit, this is where I wanted to post.

The joys of having my body at its current weight are so wonderful. I want to encourage others to find their solution.
  • Congratulations Karen on your anniversary.
  • Congratulations, Karen! You have done a great job with maintaining! Woo!
  • Congratulations on your success !
  • Woo hoo !
    Congrats!
  • Congrats Karen! I'm nearing my journey into maintenance. Hearing about your success is very encouraging.
  • Congratulations!!
  • Great job!! So inspiring to see someone succeed and maintain! Can't wait to be at that point, I hope I do as well as you!
  • Karen,
    Woo hoo CONGRATS, you are AWESOME!!!!