Maintainers Moving in January....

You're on Page 10 of 10
Go to
  • Tuesday, Jan. 29th:

50 minutes chest, shoulders and triceps routine
    60 minute spin class with weight intervals, which killed me, even with just 5-lb weights, because these were fast, high-rep, and I've done a lot of bench pressing beforehand.

After a hectic day at the office, I went straight to the gym, and then just dinner & bed.
  • Jan 29 PM: 25 minutes jogging on the treadmill and 6 minutes on the stair stepper. Easy does it! I can't wait for my lungs to be back to their usual...
  • 1/29:
    30 mins yoga in the morning before work
    25 minute calisthenic circuit and 30 mins on the ellpitical after work

1/30:
    30 mins hip opener yoga before work
    Planning treadmill after work unless the weather is bad and I'm in a storm shelter
  • Jan. 30: 35 min elliptical, power class. No dog walk today - just raining now but the weather map does not look good for later. Shannon, I might be joining you in the storm shelter.
  • January 30: 60 minutes weight lifting (Lats, delts, shoulders)
  • Quote: January 29: 95 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    32 workouts
    2720 minutes
    January 30: 90 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    33 workouts
    2810 minutes
  • Jan 30: 50 minutes weightlifting, DB bench press, DB overhead press, KB squats, barbell in corner presses and bent-over rows.

Jan 31: Lat pulldown (5 x 5), 10 min on arc trainer, leg press (5 x 5). I have "beginner's gains" on leg press since I added it to my routine recently and it is very encouraging!
  • Wednesday, Jan. 30th:
    Nothing, which ends an unbroken streak that goes back maybe to around the holidays. A long day of an endless meeting at the office, and then a business dinner, which I could not leave till just after 8 PM. Got home just a half-hour before the gym would close & was wiped out.

Thursday, Jan. 31st:
    60 minutes elliptical, resistance at 9, random intervals, alternating backward & forward
    60 minutes Pilates mat class, not as bad as usual, I think because of the two completely new people who showed up
  • Jan. 31: 33 min elliptical, spin class, 40 min dog walk
  • January 31: 6 mile run on treadmill (52:08)
    10 minutes foam rolling
    58 minutes P90X Core Synergistics DVD

And with that - worked out every day in January, 27 days I worked out twice! WOOT!
  • Quote: January 30: 90 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    33 workouts
    2810 minutes
    January 31: 90 minutes Bikram Yoga

Totals:
    34 workouts (whoot!)
    2900 minutes