Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 08-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 344/119/116

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saef View Post
And is that Lake Ontario in the background, in your "before" picture? I grew up in a small town northwest of Syracuse, near the Oswego County line, so I may have some understanding of the backdrop against which you worked on reinventing yourself.

Congratulations, and it's good to see you posting here.
Yes that is - good eye!!! That was at an outdoor wedding reception in Pillar Point, which is about 15 minutes from my house!

And again, thanks to everyone for your kind words!!
CherryPie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Jen, we have some other good threads here at Living Maintenance, maybe you have already seen them. If not , I'd suggest the weekly chat or Maintainers Losing it By Labor Day and don't forget the stickys, lots of good information there. I am sure you have lots of valuable tips, too.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:16 AM   #18  
Girl Gone Strong

S/C/G: (H)247/(C)159/(Goal)142-138

Height: 5'3"

Jen, wow, yes, you are in Northern NY! One of my oldest friends grew up in Sandy Creek -- where once I spent many a weekend with her & her family -- but you're even further north than that. Do you follow any particular exercise regimen, and if so, how do you keep it going through the winter?
saef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:19 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 344/119/116

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saef View Post
Jen, wow, yes, you are in Northern NY! One of my oldest friends grew up in Sandy Creek -- where once I spent many a weekend with her & her family -- but you're even further north than that. Do you follow any particular exercise regimen, and if so, how do you keep it going through the winter?
I know Sandy Creek well, it's about 30 miles from me!

I work out 7 days a week and most days twice per day. I have a workout room in our basement that has a treadmill, free weights, a DVD player, a Bowflex, as well as misc. stuff like a stability ball. I run 4 days a week (3 days per week on run on my lunch hour at work) and lift weights 3 days and then do workout DVD's and/or things like core work.

In the winter, I typically use a conference room at work to work out with a DVD during my lunch hour and then run on the treadmill or lift weights when I get home from work.

For the DVD's I do everything from P90X to Yoga to Zumba.

Jen
CherryPie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #20  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

You're amazing and you look fantastic! Congrats!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #21  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

Holy $hitoly Jen you look AMAZING, best transformation ever!!!!!! Welcome to maintenance-land! .
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote