3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Maintainers > Living Maintenance

Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

How Many Calories do Maintainers Eat?

Old 06-21-2014, 05:27 AM   #31

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/124

Height: 5'2

I stop counting calories a long time ago.. it's too much work for me. I lift and do cardio; plus cross fit; everyday. I eat what I want; meaning things I like. I'm not a meat eater and I don't eat bread and my junk food consist of butter rice cake with grape jelly or cereal. I do 1 hr of cross fit with 40 mins of lifting and 1 hr of jogging mix with walking and before bed 1 hr on the tread mill.

If you are working out and eating healthy and not over eating. There should not be a problem. I can say some days I know i'm under 1000 calories because I burned off what I ate so I will boost it with protein so; my body wont starve.

I love 3FC! You ladies have really helped me and motivate me! Kisses! Thanks or all the support!
SW:278
CW:124
CBF%: 13%
GW:115 with body fat of %8

BMI is:
My goals for December 2012: Cardio 3 days in the gym for two hours and 2 days in the gym for three hours.

I made it and so can you! Fitness is the key!
Fatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.