Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 11-16-2010, 08:03 PM   #16  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Thank you all!!
saef- Thanks so much, your the same height as I am, so you know what 105lbs. looks like & feels like on a woman that is 5'3. I didn't feel too thin, but family & strangers did make comments. I'm only 4-5lbs. heavier now & my husband says I look healthier. You mentioned you had an eating disorder when you lost your period. I had started binging( July 2009), 4 mo. before mine stopped, I was binging 1 day a week and strictly dieting(1000-1100 calories) the other 6 days to lose the water weight. That's how I maintained, so stupid I was. It was tough, but I stopped binging in Sept. 2010. My period came 3 weeks ago, I'm wondering if I will get it again. It seemed like my body changed after I stopped binging, I still have those over eating days, about once a week, but nothing like a binge. I have a feeling it was a low body fat percentage that stopped my period, not having my period was great, but not healthy & I suspected it was from low body fat, but I really didn't want to gain weight either. I guess sometimes your body works things out for you, that's what happened to me in a way. Thanks again!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote