Living Maintenance general maintenance topics and discussions

Old 09-23-2007, 12:46 AM   #121  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayEll View Post
Please note however that EZ is much older than I am, although he has held up well over the years.

Jay
MUCH OLDER! ~ Held what up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennay View Post
Where is Ilene? it seems like forever since she posted?

I miss her too!

AAAAARRRRGGHHHHHH I've been dying to see Jay's pics forever and I MISSED it.
Just "picture" a blonde Cindy Crawford
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 04:37 AM   #122  
Meg

I miss Ilene too! As for Jay's picture, it was a few ... decades? ... old. We're going to have to convince her to post something more recent than the Nixon presidency.
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:32 AM   #123  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

ennay, it was the same one you saw before. Don't worry.

I'm doing good this week--I had a strange blip day where I was up 2 pounds, and then it disappeared. I'm really pleased that my weight is holding steady--but come October, I'm going to push for more loss again.

Have a great day, folks!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:15 AM   #124  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

That's funny MEG!

I am back down that pound. I have been at 178 for 3 of 5 days now. I actually got a sweet little lean on the scale twice to put up 177.4...but I just felt like such a cheater ...I'll stick with 178 for now....especially since it's the sabbath and I am off to church in a couple of hours

We are going to second service today because Angie is playing bells, so we will probably take the mutts out for a few miles before. A good hard walk in the morning helps to keep them out of destruction mode

Only 3 beers for me since last Thursday night (all on the same day)...but had a glass of wine last night with dinner. That's two nights in a row....hummm.

PAM my Raiders are playing Cleveland today, so glad THAT team figured out how to play last week Enjoy your game with Jacksonville.

Sure did enjoy my USC game last night. I spent most of it cutting out recipes from old Taste for Home, and the type, magazines. Angie wanted me to down size. So now instead of 40 magazines I have a huge "ripped out" pile of recipes stacked on the ottoman. Just another problem. If I don't get them moved soon it will be..."Hey Babe, where are all those recipes I am organizing?"...her response?....""

MAINTAIN LADIES!
Old 09-23-2007, 09:29 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Morning!

I have missed Jay's pics both times.

And I miss Ilene too.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:26 AM   #126  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, I'm feeling much better now . Wondering when it would be safe to start exercising again. My seeing that 139lbs. was a fluke from being sick. Now that I can tolerate food again, I'm promptly back up to 141. I did kinda go wild with some peanuts and almonds yesterday.

Gary, speaking of dogs being destructive, my son is not going to be happy with Lucy when he wakes up. Apparently Shane showed up and spent the night after I had went to bed. I awoke this morning to find his Dr. Marten steel toed boots chewed into a million pieces all over my living room floor. I'm hoping I can find him a pr. of flipflops to wear home. Plus, guessing I'll be replacing his boots since he is required to have them on his job.

Now that I'm feeling better, I'm back on plan today with South Beach. While sick, I just ate mostly jello and soup.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:18 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 190/132/135

Height: 5' 7"

Good Morning, everyone. I'm back from the gym and hoisting my Diet P. Yum!
Lily, I'm so glad you are feeling better. What a relief that must be. Too bad about doggy eating the boots though. That won't be a cheap replacement. My dog is bad about getting into the trash but otherwise does't do much chewing.

Gary, Enjoy the game. I can't say I will be rooting for your Raiders. Since we are in the same division, I have to always hope you will lose. I'm sure you hope the Broncs lose, too. So sorry, but I still like you anyway! Are you a baseball fan? We're big Rockies fans and they are on a streak right now trying to get a Wild Card spot. They swept the Dodgers and beat the Padres both Friday and Saturday night. That was so cool. I can't help but be excited but deep down I know it's a serious long shot.

Shane, Thanks for the kudos on my pic. That's so sweet!

I did really well with my eating for most of the week (after recovering from all the peanuts last Sunday) and then struggling to get back OP Monday. Then what did we do at the grocery store yesterday? Buy MORE nuts for my DH to take to the Bronco game today. Grrr. I really can't stay away from those puppies. I just have to find a way to keep them out of the house! We also bought some Crunch N'Munch, which I should have vetoed, but since I'm not going to the game, I thought it'd be fine. Still, the box is screaming at me from the pantry and, luckily, so far I have resited. Sometimes I think it's harder to keep my eating on track when I've been doing lots of cardio and working out hard with the weights. My legs are still sore from Friday and today my core was sore from doing some new ab exercises yesterday. This morning I worked my arms and chest and back pretty good, and I can tell I'm going to be hungry today, and sore tomorrow. I wonder if there's a correlation...

Anyway, good luck to everjone maintaining.

Pam

Last edited by MileHighMama; 09-23-2007 at 12:18 PM.
MileHighMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:34 PM   #128  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Oh, EZ, you got many, many points for that one!

Maybe you're not that much older...

Meg... the NIXON presidency???

Jay

Last edited by JayEll; 09-23-2007 at 12:35 PM.
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:38 PM   #129  
Meg

Carter? Reagan? I'm thinking '70's shag haircut ... am I wrong?
Meg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:15 PM   #130  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

I went to Cold Stone yesterday and got a "like it" size. I haven't had ice cream in what feels like FOREVER. It was overrated I couldn't believe I paid $4.50 for a little cup of ice cream... moreover, I couldn't BELIEVE that LITTLE CUP had 450 calories - a calorie for every penny! I'm not getting Cold Stone for awhile. It's just not worth the calories or the price. How DISHEARTENING - Cold Stone used to be one of my favorite things!

Yeah, Jay, your hairstyle *did* look kind of retro, but you can never tell these days. I see girls walking around here wearing dresses that look like they are from the 50's! So... I guess you can keep hiding your age

Hmmmm. I hardly remember the REAGAN presidency, let alone NIXON... I can feel all you slightly older folks laughing at what a young'un I am, but the weirdest thing is that everyone at my job thought I was in my late 20's or early 30's I'm serious - they were so surprised to find out I was only 21

MileHiMama, I LOVE Crunch N Munch! If I had a box of that stuff in my house, it would be empty and in the trash by now Working out a lot makes you hungrier for sure - I work out like a fiend on most days and consequently am RAVENOUS
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #131  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayEll View Post
ennay, it was the same one you saw before. Don't worry.

Jay
I dont remember if I have seen yours before. Have I seen it? Hmmmm.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #132  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Speaking of Age...If any of you read parade magazine.. I was shocked to find I am older than 50% of americans.

Last edited by ennay; 09-23-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:15 PM   #133  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

WHAT?!

Well it is obvious PAM that you haven't been over in General Chatter on my All About Baseball Thread....

heck ENNAY and I are huge DODGER and ANGEL fans!!

Last edited by EZMONEY; 09-23-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:06 PM   #134  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
WHAT?!

Well it is obvious PAM that you haven't been over in General Chatter on my All About Baseball Thread....

heck ENNAY and I are huge DODGER and ANGEL fans!!
Now what did I do to you to get insulted like that? Angel fan...Haarrrrumph
Old 09-23-2007, 07:39 PM   #135  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Just wanted to see if you were paying attention!