Here are my five foods:
1. All vegetables -- sauteed, raw, salad, steamed, whatever.
2. Kashi "To Good Friends" Cereal
3. Scallops (2 oz cooked only 1 pt.)
4. Butter (without it, even only 1 tbls every 4 days, life is not worth living.)
5. The WW smoothies... when I'm dying to be "filled up" a smoothie really does it.
My five Non Foods:
1. My red leather belt -- that I bought 10 seconds after I got to goal. On days I'm feeling like I might overeat, I orchestrate what I'm going to wear around that belt. When it's on, it anchors me.
2. My journal. I've been on program for 188 weeks -- and only ONCE did I consciously NOT keep it. It made me crazy for a week.
3. Water. Without it, there is mayhem.
4. Meal planning. When I have an idea of what I'm putting in my face each day, it's much easier to stay on program.
5. Support and devotion of my DH. I know he must think I'm nuts -- especially when I ask him what he wants for dinner on Thursday night when it's only Sunday!
Starting wt: 196; Goal Wt: 150. Current Wt: 140. I LOVE WW.