Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #1  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Wink Blonde Detectives

Don't be offended - I am blonde and I thought this was kinda funny.

Three blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Texas
Highway Patrol. The detective conducting the interview looked at the 3 of them and said, "So ya'll want to be a cop, eh?" The blondes all nodded.
The detective got up, opened a file drawer and pulled out a file folder.
Sitting back down, he opened it up and withdrew a picture, and said,
"To be a detective, you have to be able to detect. You must be able
to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities
such as scars, etc." So he stuck the photo in the face of the 1st
blonde and withdrew it after about 2 seconds. "Now, he said, "did
you notice any distinguishing features about the man?" The blonde
immediately said, "Yes, I did. He has only one eye!" The detective shook
his head and said, "Of course he has only one eye in this picture! It's a profile of his face! You're dismissed!" The 1st blonde hung her head and walked out of the office. The detective then turned to the 2nd blonde, stuck the photo in her face for 2 seconds, pulled it back and said, "What about you? Notice anything unusual or outstanding about this man?" "Yes! He only has one ear!" The detective put his head in his hand and exclaimed, "Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady? This is a profile of the man's face. Of course you can only see one ear!! You're excused, too!" The 2nd blonde sheepishly walked out of the office. The detective turned his attention to the 3rd and last blonde and said, "This is probably a waste of time, but ....... " He flashed the
photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it, saying, "All
right. Did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about
this man?" The blonde said, "I did. This man wears contact
lenses." The detective frowned, took another look at the picture
and began looking at some of the papers in the folder. He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled expression and said, "You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts .. How in the world could you tell that by looking at this picture?" OK .. can you guess what the blonde said ... ???????

>>>>> > >
The blonde rolled her eyes and said, "Well duh! With only one eye
and one ear, he certainly can't wear glasses!"
Old 01-12-2006, 01:35 AM   #2  
2 wheels is plenty :D

S/C/G: 264/195/150

Height: 5'4"

Old 01-27-2006, 09:06 PM   #3  
28 Yr old Vixen to be...

S/C/G: 480/480/380

Height: 5'5"

Ha Ha Ha
Old 01-27-2006, 09:43 PM   #4  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

That was a good one!
Old 01-27-2006, 09:44 PM   #5  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

LOL And here I thought I'd heard every blonde joke out there. This one reminds me of another agent joke though:

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists — two men and one woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

“We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. Inside this room you will find your wife sitting in a chair. You have to kill her.”
The first man said.“You can’t be serious. I could never shoot my wife,”

The agent replies, “Then you’re not the right man for this job."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes.

Then the agent came out with tears in his eyes. “I tried, but I can’t kill my wife.” The agent replies, “You don’t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home.”

Finally, it was the woman’s turn. Only she was told to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, “You guys didn’t tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. So I had to beat him to death with the chair.”

--------------------------------------------------------

You ever hear a blonde guy joke BTW?

An Irishman, a Mexican and a blonde guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time I'm jumping too."

Next day the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death. The Mexican opens his lunch, sees a burrito and jumps too. The blonde opens his lunch, sees the bologna and jumps to his death also.

At the funeral The Irishman's wife is weeping. She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage I never would have given it to him again!

The Mexican's wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. "Hey, don't look at me" she said. "He made his own lunch."
Old 04-01-2006, 01:02 AM   #6  
J.Depp=Male Perfection

ROFL!! Great one!!
Old 04-01-2006, 04:11 AM   #7  
44lbs gone!

S/C/G: 154/112/105

Height: 4'10''

lol!!
Old 04-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #8  

Those were great! Here's a SMART blonde joke:

A stacked, beautiful blond walks up to a craps table that is almost filled to capacity. She says to the dealer, I have better luck if I take my clothes off; do you mind? Of course, all the men are fine with that. Everyone places their bets, she grabs the dice, yells come on, mama needs a new pair of clothes, and rolls the dice.

Then she starts jumping up and down, screaming I won, I won, scoops up the money and leaves.

The players look at the dealer and asks him, what did she get? The dealer shrugs and says no idea.
Closed Thread